Main characters

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝He is the current king of Rajasthan

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝
He is the current king of Rajasthan. He is the CEO of rajvansh company. He is 28 years old.His height is 6'4.He loves his family but he doesn't express his emotions much. He has a cold aura that can make anyone shiver. He is a devil in disguise. He is the no. 1 in business industry. He is very ruthless and merciless. He is very dominating and possessive. He doesn't like to share. If he wants something he makes it his. Everyone is scared because of his cold and domineering nature. His employees are very scared of him. He doesn't like mistakes. He is known as a ruthless person for outsiders. He is very cruel for his betrayers. He hate fake women who pretend to be innocent . He has his eyes set on only one girl. He decided to make her his the moment he saw her.
🅕🅡🅘🅔🅝🅓🅢
𝚅𝚒𝚔𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑, 𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚔𝚕𝚊, 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙She is the princess of raichand family

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙
She is the princess of raichand family. She is 17 but is going to turn 18 soon.Her height is 5'4.She is very beautiful. She is very innocent and naive that's why her family is so protective of her, especially her brothers. She is childish. Doesn't even know how to harm others. She is a pure soul. She is an angel in the form of human. She respects everyone. She treats others politely. She loves her nephew ansh very much. She is studying her junior college but will be going abroad for higher studies. She tries to help others. She believes everyone is good. She loves to worship her mahadev and believes in him strongly. She is very sensitive. She has a friendly aura. Her smile is contagious, she makes others smile.she thought he was just her father's best friend's son and her older brother's friend but she didn't knew he would become her nightmare........
🅕🅡🅘🅔🅝🅓🅢
𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚞, 𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚊𝚗,𝚛𝚊𝚓, 𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗