Reaping Recaps

Universal POV:

All the lights on the extremely well lit stage shined with extreme brightness as they flickered in different colors, a large amount of those lime green.

Triumph Jimbly stood proudly on the stage as she took a broad bow towards the crowd. Her lime green curls bounced on her head as she made the fine gesture.

It was Triumph's umpteenth year interviewing the games, she didn't even know the exact amount of years she had been in this industry.

She sat down on the soft velvet love-seat behind her and took in a sharp deep breath before starting to speak.

"Hello Panem citizens! I am Triumph Jimbly, the announcer for the final hunger games, ever. It's honestly such an incredibly depressing thing to think that this is the last one!"

When Triumph said this, the crowd began to boo. Triumph put a convincing frown on her face. She tried to remain upset about this.

"It would be so much better if you there were more games in the future! They're just so entertaining! Anyways, you guys probably think I should get along to discussing the reapings! What do you guys think?"

The crowd began to anxiously cheer. Triumph put a smile onto her face as she stared down the audience with beaming eyes.

"District 1 was very interesting! District 1 got the twist where there was half the tributes, yet two tributes volunteered at the same exact time! They're both permitted to come, but after the interviews conclude, you guys will vote on who gets to continue to fight in the games. The other tribute will be drugged so when they enter the games, they'll wander off their pedestal, perishing immediately. The two tributes are Petunia Wayhide and Ray Zapha!"

"Then for district 2, the twist was the one where tributes keep getting reaped until there's at least one of each gender! We received six tributes- Ruby and Ally Summers, Danger Wilson, Alicia Asylum, Tina Lessen, and Lilac Azoom!"

"For district 3, the twist was where the parents were reaped chose which one of their children they wanted to enter in the games. Since this was a reaping where the amount of tributes entering wasn't affected, but our tributes from district 3 are Forrest Lucki and Madeline Brenden!"

"As for district 4, the twist was double the amount of tributes, and our tributes are: Hugh Asckman, Flint Burlin, Natalie Tetherous, and Amanda Pier! These tributes seem like an exciting bunch, don't they!?"

"Next up, is district 5! The twist brought upon them was the twist where all eligible relatives of the reaped tribute was reaped as well as the selected tribute! The tributes we got from that twist are the Cynthia Brennan, Xavier Brennan, Chrysanthemum Brennan, Zero Brennan, Syndrome Brennan, Hailee Brennan, Sage Brennan, Maybelle Brennan, and Thorn Debristle!"

"Finally, district 6's twist was the our first quarter quells twist, where the tributes were voted in! Our two tributes were Amethyst Saturn and Matthew Delamore!"

"We technically have 2 tributes from district one, 6 tributes from district two, 2 tributes from district three, 4 tributes from district four, 9 tributes from district five, and 2 tributes from district six!"

"This adds up for a grand total of 25 tributes! Only 24 will actually get the chance to fight for a chance to live in the games, so that'll be 24 tributes! The tributes will be collected for the final game against the survivors of the games for districts 7-12 once there is 12 of them left, which is half!"

The audience cheers and grin, and I put a fake smile towards them.

"Once again, I'm Triumph Jimbly, and good night Panem!"

The camera turns off, the recording was done. Triumph fixed her wig and strutted off stage, satisfied with her performance.