"I was finally living the glamourous life I always desired."

UNIVERSAL POV:
Triumph Jimbly smiled broadly at all the Capitol citizens cheering and hollering as she walked onto the brightly lit stage.

She approached her custom-made velvet chair with ruby rhinestones and glitter and sat down, crossing her legs.

"Hello Panem! Its me, Triumph Jimbly here to interview our twenty five tributes for this year's hunger games!"

The cheering of the Capitol hadn't yet faltered, and Triumph didn't expect it to end anytime soon.

"This year, as it's a final games, we're going to switch things up a little! All the tributes will come onto the stage, one district at a time. They'll be forced to fight for attention, and any boring tributes won't have to be dealt with!"

The Capitol's cheering got even louder which Triumph hadn't even thought was possible. She forced yet another smile upon her face, as she brushed her beautiful sleek hair out of her face.

"Firstly, we have our District 1 tributes Petunia Wayhide and Ray Zapha!"

Ray and Petunia both pridefully strut to the couches next to Triumph from opposing sides. They plastered huge smiles on their faces, each tribute absolutely determined to woo the audience to their liking.

Ray sports a black tux with specks of gold and colorful jewels. He has a matching crown on top of his beautiful blond locks which shows he's the king.

Petunia shows off an elegant yellow dress with blue straps. The dress really brings out her facial features as she walks around the stage. Her already short black -  with red tips -  was cut even shorter so there was no red remaining in her hair. Petunias stylist put a red headband with a bow on it in her hair for decoration.

"Go ahead darlings, sit down!" Triumph encourages them puckering her lime green lips into a smile.

There were two large couches on the stage for the tributes, so Petunia sat down on one and Ray sat on another.

"First thing's first..." Triumph begins...

Petunia Wayhide (D1) POV:
"What's your opinion on the Capitol?" Triumph asks in her voice that is way too high for comfort.

I answered immediately in a tone that seemed to eager to even be mine, "The Capitol has been absolutely divine. All of the wonderful people here have been ever so kind and I shall be eternally grateful - "

"How about you shut up Petunia because we know every inch of what you're saying is complete lies! You've done nothing but mock the fashion sense of the people here and curse them out under your breath!" Ray argues.

"At least I didn't plan to pretend to have a girlfriend named Ginger and rave about her to the audience in order to win them over!" I bark back.

"Well at least I haven't screamed in my stylists face!" Ray screams.

I feel my face immediately turn red and smoke come out of my ears. Im absolutely furious.

"It's not my fault Celesto slapped me five times when I refused to get a lip piercing! I find lip piercings way too uncomfortable! The metal hurts my lip and tongue!" I reply fury hinted in my voice.

I continue to sputter out several angry words and phrases before my voice cracks and tears rush down my face. I sit on the couch literally crying my eyes out when Ray begins to laugh.

"Victors don't cry! Can you guys believe this!?" Ray is cackling as a witch would.

The world is cruel. When you fall, people decide to forcefully kick you around instead of helping you back up.