"I smile as I continue to think about my cruel adjustments to the games..."

Calypso Snow (President) POV:
Aaryn Sires, my head game maker questions, "okay we're adding three extra games, the family games, the victor games, and the partner games?"

"Affirmative," I reply.

"I'll see you later then, Miss. Calypso, I have work that I must get back to attending to," Aaryn Sires informs.

"Yes, go ahead," I tell her as she walks off, straight into the elevator that closed and shot down 150 stories.

The family games are going to consist of one female child and one male child entering the games with one of their relatives.

Once the female tribute is reaped, all family members of theirs will be asked to walk up to the stage as well. No matter how old they are, they'll join them onstage. The escort will then select which family member will enter by writing all their names in a smaller bowl and then selecting one.

The selected name will be the person who will join their reaped relative in the game. The same event will occur for the males, so... we'll have 48 tributes.

The victor games will have a games consisting of all victors. Hopefully, the same does happen as it did centuries ago, but it shouldn't because I'll have an army surrounding that arena.

My ancestor, Cornelious was lucky that Plutarch Heavensbee pretended to be on their side and spied for them, and eventually killed off the rebels with an explosion.

Thank goodness for Plutarch. I wouldn't be here without him.

And finally, the partner games will consist of 24 tributes who will get randomly partnered on the night of the interviews. These partners will have to depend on each other for survival. They won't be able to travel 100 feet from their partner, or a bracelet on their right wrist will kill them in a way that is a mystery to me now.

If one person's partner dies, they'll have 2 hours to kill the person who murdered their partner or they'll die due to their bracelet.

I have revoked the fact that 12 people can advance to the final game, only 5 from each game will.

The tributes will be informed of this on the day of the interviews.

I smile as I continue to think about my cruel adjustments to the games.
----------------
REQUEST A TRIBUTE!!!
You can submit it to me on Instagram @thecapitolcure, you can comment it in the comments, you can kik me at @caitlinclementixoxo or leave a comment suggesting other ways of getting in touch with me.
-
NAME:
DISTRICT:
AGE:
GENDEE:
GAMES (7-12, family, etc.)
WEAPON OF CHOICE:
FAMILY MEMBERS:
PERSONALITY:
REASON TO WANT TO WIN:
ALLIANCE OR ALONE:
TRIBUTE TOKEN:
OTHER:
-
Sponsoring form:
Name of tribute(s) sponsored:
Item(s) sponsored:
Points total:
Points spent:
Points leftover:
-
Please make it clear on what tribute gets what if you are sponsoring more than one tribute
-
What are points?
Points is basically money for my fanfic. Anyone can get points!! Anyone can sponsor any tribute, even their own (although that may be seen as a bit selfish, especially from other readers)

The ways to get points:
Voting on a chapter: 10 points

Leaving a comment on a chapter: 20 points

Following (just let me know that you followed and want points by sending me a message or commenting on a chapter): 30 points

Adding my story to your reading list that everyone can see if they go on your page and click "lists": 75 points

Answering the questions I leave at the end of my chapters (to like help improve the story): 20 FOR EACH QUESTION (plus 20 for commenting)

By the way, you don't get points for commenting if you like comment random letters at the end of the chapter.

Or if you comment "Here's my comment, can I have my points now?"

Or "comment."

Tell me what you thought about the story! Answer the questions at the end of the chapter! If its my most recent update, ask for more!

If you want, go back and vote and comment on each chapter you didn't on. I have questions up on a couple of chapters (I think almost all of them Tbh, Idek)

Ill start keeping track of points after this chapter.
----
What points are spent on:
200 points; full pack- 2 days worth of food if rationed properly, 10 knives, first aid kit, two water containers although only one is filled, and sleeping bag.

35 points: any of the items in the full pack without anything else (ex: 10 knives is 35 points)

70 points: bow with 16 arrows

70 points: 16 throwing knives

70 points: 1 normal sized mace and 2 smaller maces for double welding

70 points: two scythes

70 points: sledgehammer

70 points: 2 blowguns

70 points: 2 batons

70 points: sword

70 points: axe

70 points: 2 machetes

70 points: 1 pair of claws

70 points:1 pair of sai blades

70 points: 1 spear

70 points: 2 flint and steels

120: medium pack- 1 day of food if rationed correctly, sleeping bag, first aid kit, 1 filled water bottle, and 5 knives.

75 points: small pack- an apple, a roll of bread, a pack of fruit gummies (not even a day of food), small first aid kit, sleeping bag, empty water bottle, and 2 knives.

100 points: Capitol made creams and medicines that arent available in the packs.

Other items have yet to be determined. Leave suggestions below 😄
-
CHAPTER QUESTIONS:
-
WHAT CHARACTER IS YOUR FAVORITE

WHARF CHARACTER IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE?

WOULD YOU AT THIS POINT RATHER PETUNIA OR RAY TO ENTER THE ARENA?

WHARF CHARACTERS WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO INCORPORATE MORE?

WHAT ITEMS SHOULD I ADD TO THE SHOP?

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?