~2~ 🤍

I was laying in bed, scrolling through my crushes tiktok account. Her smile is so pretty, and omg her hair. She always looks perfect. She's just so beautiful, but I knew for a fact that she didn't like me back. I wished I could tell her how I felt. I was thinking about it for a while, and eventually decided that I was going to do it. I was going to tell her how I felt.

Me:
hey! i'm just wondering if you'd want to come to mine for a bit today?? my parents are out so i need to stay in, i'm so bored:(

A few minutes passed before I got a response.

Her❤️:
hey honey!! of course i wanna come round, i've missed you! what time you thinking?

As soon as I finished getting ready, I saw the message, and replied immediately.

Me:
you free now?:) i've missed you too:((

Her❤️:
yep! i'll leave now, i'll be at yours soon love!<3

I love when she calls me that.
After about 10 minutes, I heard a knock at my door. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, rushing to open the door. Once I did, a massive smile came to my face as she held her arms out for a hug. Immediately, I fell into her arms, hugging her back and relaxing against her.

"I really have missed you." she whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too. So much my love."

We held on tight to eachother for a little longer, before I spoke.

"My room?"

She nodded and took hold of my hand after I shut the front door.

When we got to my bedroom, we laid under the quilt, helping us warm up.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I quietly asked.

"Yeah of course!! What movie?"

"Hmmm you pick." I answered.

"Your favourite?"

I smiled and put my favourite movie on. As we were watching, we were slowly getting closer to eachother. Eventually, I was close enough to lay my head against her shoulder.

"Is this okay?" I whispered, getting comfortable.

"Mhmmm, don't worry love." She softly answered.

I blushed at the nickname, and relaxed against her as she played with the ends of my hair. My eyes slowly began to shut, and soon enough I was asleep.

When I woke up an hour later, my head was on her chest, and she had her arms wrapped around me. Although we'd been friends for a little over a year, we'd never cuddled like this before, and although it was new, it felt right. Perfect.

Slowly, I sat up, smiling at her and my eyes looked so tired.

"Heyy, how you feeling? Have a good sleep?" She smiled in response.

"I'm still a little tired, but yeah I slept well!"
"Oh and you're really comfy to lay on.." I added while whispering, hoping she hadn't heard.

"Hmmm, is that so?"

I giggled and hid my face back against her chest. We stayed like that for a little bit, before I quietly spoke.
"Uhm.. is it alright if i tell you something?"

"Of course, what's up?" She calmly replied.

"Alright uhh.. Well I like you in a romantic way, and I know you don't feel the same but I just wanted you to know.. And it's perfectly fine if you don't want to talk to me anymore or you want to put distance between us, I completely understand!!" I spoke as my hands shook from anxiety. I had no clue how she was going to respond and I didn't even dare to look at her face.

"Shh, it's okay!" She cradled my cheeks with her cold hands "I do feel the same. I like you, I really really like you, Alright? You don't need to feel anxious my love, I really truly care about you. Would you like me to hold you?"

I nodded and then felt her pull me into her arms, laying how we were before.

"I love you." She gently whispered.

"I love you too. So much."

She kissed my forehead and played with my hair for a little bit. We sat in comfortable silence for a while, before I broke it.

"Does this mean we're girlfriends now?.."

"This means we're girlfriends darling." She giggled "If you're happy with that?"

"I am happy with that. So so happy." I blushed "Are you happy with that?"

"Of course I am baby."

OKAY IDK IF I MADE THIS TOO LONG BUT THIS HAS BEEN IN MY NOTES FOR ALMOST A YEAR..

AND IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I REALLY CANNOT SPOT MISTAKES FOR THE LIFE OF ME SO IF THERES ANYTHING I DONT NOTICE PLEASE TELL ME😭

quick question, would any of you prefer if i kept this a fluff only book and made a separate one for smut, or would you like for me to do them all in this book for now?

(i'm so tired again rn💔)

i hope you've all had a wonderful day and i hope you sleep well my loves because i'm about to sleep, i'm exhaustedddd!!

i love you and care about you❤️

ill be sure to update soon, okay?<3

~L