~12~🤍

I couldn't stop thinking about her; we'd only been friends for a little under a year, but we were closer than ever. We cuddled all the time and held hands whenever we went out.
(me and my ex best friend were exactly like that and i regret it now ngl😟)

And of course the typical thing had happened. I'd fallen for her. Everything about her was so perfect, I wanted her so bad but there was absolutely no way I was ruining our friendship.

She was actually supposed to be at my house soon and I wanted to talk to her about it, I really did, but part of me also didn't want to. I couldn't stop thinking about what to do and how she'd react if I told her. After a while of these thoughts rushing through my head, a knock at the front door snapped me out of it.

I ran downstairs, nearly slipping over once I reached the bottom because of how fast I'd been running. (i do that literally all the time i'm not even kidding💔) I struggled to find my keys, but soon enough opened the door for her.

She greeted me with a gentle hug before I moved out the way so that she could come in. I told her to just go straight to my bedroom whilst I locked the door, so that's exactly what she did. I quickly went to the living room to look in the mirror, making sure I looked okay before rushing back upstairs to meet her in my bedroom.

I noticed that her shoes were on the floor, neatly placed next to mine, and her jacket was hung up next to mine on the back of my door. I turned to see her relaxing on my bed. We'd got so comfortable with eachother that whenever one of us was at the other house, we just made ourselves at home.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I smiled, looking at her getting comfy on my bed.

"Of course I do!! But what movie??"

"You pick, I wanna watch something you want." I opened netflix on my tv and handed her the remote.

She ended up finding her favourite movie, putting it on as I cuddled up in her arms.

She played with my hair whilst we both watched the movie. After a while, I was lost in my own thoughts again, wondering what would happen if i spoke up about my feelings right now. I knew I was too scared to do so though.

"Hey?" I heard her gentle voice as she moved a bit of my hair away from my face.

"Mhm?" I answered.

"What you thinking about, hm? You seem distracted."

"Doesn't matter, don't worry it's okay."

"Cmonnn, you can tell me. Talk to me."

"No it really doesn't matter, it's stupid."

In that moment, we made eye contact, and neither of us wanted to break it. We were looking into eachothers eyes, before she gently whispered.

"Can I kiss you?"

I quickly nodded.

"Words."

"Yes." I answered, breathily.

After we'd kissed, we ended up talking about our feelings for eachother and knew that we wanted eachother and nothing else. She was finally my girlfriend after waiting for her for months.

i've been writing so much stuff recently so i'll hopefully put more updates out😋

i appreciate you❤️

~L