~15~🤍

I was in a room and there were tons of people in there. My mental health was the worst it'd ever been and it was just making it worse that there were so many people there.

Tears were welling up in my eyes which caused my vision to go blurry. I started zoning in and out, and a few people actually came up to me and asked if I was okay, but all I did was nod. That was until my breathing got quicker and quicker. I couldn't handle it. I rushed to the bathroom so that I wasn't near anybody, locked myself in a stall, and just broke down.

My girlfriend was supposed to be in the room too, but hadn't arrived yet. After around ten minutes, I heard someone rush into the bathroom. I was guessing it was her. Someone must've told her.

There was silence for a minute, before she spoke.

"Hey, baby are you in here?"

"Mhm."

"Sweetheart where are you?" She was being gentle with me, making sure she didn't rush me.

"End." My replies were short because I was too upset to answer properly.

I heard her walk over, and then she spoke once more.

"Open the stall for me please."

"Mhm."

I unlocked it, and she pushed the door open, immediately pulling me off the closed toilet seat, and into her arms.

"What's up? Did something happen? Are you okay?" Her voice was soft, gentle.

I just sobbed. I couldn't stop.

"You're shaking darling."

"I can't- I can't please." My voice was shaky and weak.

"Shh relax, deep breaths, try to talk to me. Use your words, but remember to take your time, there's no rush."

"I just feel like shit." I mumbled.

"Oh baby," she frowned, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Stay with me please, I can't go back in there. My mental health is so bad but it's making me feel worse because there's so many people." I sobbed.

"I understand that. I'm gonna stay right here with you for as long as you need, yeah?"

I nodded, too upset to try to talk.

"Do you need some water?"

This time, I shook my head.

"Okay, just need me to hold you, hm?"

"Mhm." I nodded once again, sniffling.

"Alright sweet girl, it's okay, you're okay, we can stay here as long as you need."

"I love you." I whimpered, holding on tight to her waist.

"I love you more, my darling."

~~~

Once I'd calmed down, I pulled away from her chest.

"Hey." She smiled.

I looked up and smiled in return, my eyes tired and there were rashes around them from how much I'd cried.

"Oh honey, can I put some water on your face? You have rashes."

I nodded and grabbed her hand while she led me over to the sink.

She gently cleaned my face, then quietly spoke.

"Shall we leave? It's probably time to go soon anyway."

"Mhm." I slightly smiled, allowing her to walk me back to my house.

AAA IM SO TIRED RN.

ITS ALMOST 2AM WHY AM I TIRED SO EARLY I CAN NEVER SLEEP THIS EARLY

ANYWAY IDK

IM WRITING SO MUCH RN

its been like a week since i wrote this on here (it's been in my notes for months) but i can't sleep so yeah i'm posting this instead😋

~L