~18~‼️

I walked into my bedroom and straddled my girlfriend, leaning down and placing my hands on her tits. She'd been teasing me all day and I needed her so bad.

"Babyyyy." I groaned.

"Hmm?" She hummed, looking up from her phone.

"I need you my love. Please."

"Nope." She answered.

"Whyyy?" I whined.

"Make yourself feel good honey, you don't need me to do that."

"Please help meee." I continued whining.

"Fine. It's my thigh or nothing though. I'm not helping."

I smiled and moved back until I was straddling one of her thighs, rolling her shorts up very slightly. I moved my skirt up, taking my underwear off before leaning back down to kiss her.

She kissed me back, which just made me want more. She sat up a little more as she waited for me to start my movements.

"Cmon love, I can feel you throbbing against me, you were so confident a few minutes ago."

"Ughhh." I groaned, my face turned red as I hid it in the crook of her neck.

"Here." She spoke.

She then took hold of my hips and started moving them back and forth against her. I continued moving my hips as she let go.

"Put your hands back where they wereee." I complained.

"Nuh-uh."

"Pleaseee."

"Finee." She whispered.

She put her hands back on my hips and pushed me down a little against her thigh, making my grinding feel even better. My movements sped up, I was getting closer and closer.

"Fuckkk." I started moaning and whimpering.

"That's it, keep going baby, I know you can do it."

I carried on moaning pretty loud, but thankfully no one was home except for us two.

"I'm gonna-" I whispered into her ear, my head resting against her shoulder.

"What is it beautiful?"

"I'm gonna come." I whispered again.

"Come for me baby, you're okay you're doing so good."

After that, I couldn't hold it any longer. I came all over her leg and was trying to calm my breathing down as she ran her hand up and down my back, whilst I held on tight to her.

"Shh, you did amazing, you did so so good. Do you wanna go shower?"

"Yes please." I whispered, exhausted, "I thought you weren't helping me though, huh?"

"Oh shush, I couldn't help myself."

i wrote this so long ago😭😭

i'm so sleepy fml😔

okay ik i posted yesterday but i'm genuinely so bored rn it's unreal💔 i'm in a hotel, can't sleep for the life of me because i feel so ill and my gf is asleep so i can't message her😔

~L