~5~ ‼️

"I can't.. I can't hold it, it's too much" I squirmed in my spot as my girlfriend moved her fingers inside me quicker and sucked harder on my clit.

"You can baby, I know you can."

As she spoke, her voice vibrated against me, just adding on to the pleasure she was already giving me. This caused a loud moan to fall out of my mouth.

"Nuh uh" I groaned.

"You can. Just a little longer, okay? You're doing so well. Hold my hand, my love."

She grabbed hold of my arm with her free hand, pulling it down so that she can grasp my hand.

My hand squeezed shut against hers, the pleasure becoming overwhelming.

"I can't, I'm gonna come.." I mumbled, trying as hard as I could to hold it.

"Alright, come for me, you've done so so well." She gently replied, continuing her movements.

I finally let my orgasm take over, moans constantly making their way out of my mouth.

Soon enough, I relaxed, my heart was pounding and my legs were shaking.

She stopped her movements, and pulled her fingers out of me, earning one last quiet moan. She shifted over to sit next to me, gently stroking my hair.

"You did amazing, pretty girl."

"Mmhhh" I groaned in response, practically unable to speak.

"Can I get you cleaned up?"

"Yes please." I spoke, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Okay, baby." she chucked at my state.

~after showering~

She lifted me out of the shower, and wrapped me in a warm, fluffy towel. At that point I was practically falling asleep. I was so tired.

"You okay? Do you need help with your pyjamas?"

I slightly nodded at her question, smiling and blushing.

She dressed me in boxers, and one of her hoodies, since she knew I how much I love her clothes.

Once she'd dressed herself, she then led me to my bedroom, hands on my waist to make keep me steady in case my legs gave way.

After, she got us both into bed, pulled me onto her chest, and soon enough I was asleep.

i finally made a smut chapter😭

my eyes are slowly closing but i need to carry on crocheting this blanket, i'm exhaustedddd

OMG ALSO

I PLAYED MY MUM A TON OF BILLIES SONGS EARLIER BECAUSE YK, AND MY MUM USUALLY HATES MUSIC I LISTEN TO BUT SHE ACTUALLY LIKED BILLIE, SHE LIKED NO TIME TO DIE AND WHAT WAS I MADE FOR!!

sorry got a bit excited😭

anywayyy, any advice? lmk!!<3

still listening to billie rn

i love you❤️

WOAH ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WROTE THIS AND I HAVENT EDITED THIS BOOK IN A WHILE IVE BEEN SO BUSY, IM SORRY ILL TRY TO WRITE SOME NEW CHAPTERS TOMORROW I HAVE A KINDA LONG CAR JOURNEY❤️

~L