~3~ 🤍

Me and my girlfriend were laying in bed next to eachother, watching tv, when I felt my eyes beginning to get heavy. I turned on my side so that I could still see her, and started to close my eyes.

"Getting sleepy, baby?" She questioned whilst stroking my hair.

I hummed in response as I opened my eyes to look at her again.

"Do you want cuddles to help you sleep?" She offered.

I nodded, and moved over to lay on her chest. I could hear her heartbeat and feel her chest moving up and down as she breathed. Those little things were enough to relax me, my eyes practically closed on their own, and I slowly fell asleep against her.

She had her fingers running up and down my back, while her other hand rested on the back of my head.

~after an hour~

I slowly started to wake up, her arms were still wrapped around me. I moved my head slightly, but didn't sit up or talk. I was too tired. Instead, I kept my eyes closed, and could feel my girlfriend running her fingers through my hair.

As I was about to fall asleep once again, I flinched and moved my head to look up at her, my breathing slightly panicked.

"Hey, shh my love, are you okay?" She softly asked.

I just nodded in response. We held eye contact for a little while, before she gently kissed me, which caused my cheeks to turn pink.

As we both pulled away, I hid my face in her neck.

"Blushing?" She smirked.

"Oh shushhh." I groaned in response, and she played with my hair once again. Not too long later, I was fast asleep again. She made me feel so calm.

HEYYY!! THIS WAS SORT OF A SHORT ONE BUT I HOPE ITS OKAY?!

it's currently 5:47am, i am so tired but i can't sleep ffs😔

i'm sat here watching horrid henry because i'm so bored, no one's messaging me there's literally no one awake i swear💔

you are loved❤️

(it's currently two days after i wrote this and no one's awake again except this time it's 2:14am, i actually feel really lonely rn💔)

~L