~6~ 🤍

My girlfriend, who I met online, is currently at my house and holding me.

We were both pretty tired since it was getting late, but we were watching a movie.

"I can't believe I met you online." My girlfriend mumbled against my head, quite dramatically.

"You're the one who messaged me first, and you said 'I love you' first!!" I giggled.

"Oh so you'd rather me of just ignored you and not said anything, hm?" She smirked.

Blush rose to my cheeks, and my heart fluttered as I stayed quiet for a few seconds before answering.

"No.."

"Mhm exactly." She continued smirking, gently rubbing up and down my back.

"Shush." I mumbled, burying my head into her chest.

She quietly laughed before soothing me to sleep in her arms.

~after an hour~

I groaned, then stretched, then held onto my girlfriend tighter.

"hey.." She softly spoke, brushing my hair out of my face.

I just groaned in response, which made her laugh at me. As I began to wake up a bit more, I realised that she had put on one of my favourite movies while i was sleeping.

I moved to look up at her.

"What?" She smiled.

"You put on my favourite movie?" I was also smiling of course.

"Mhm, it always makes me think of you so i wanted to watch it while you slept."

I had the biggest grin on my face as I laid back down and we both fell asleep watching the movie together.

OH MY THIS IS TERRIBLE IM GONNA WRITE SOME BETTER STUFF SOON I PROMISE!!

I AM SO ILL RN OMG ITS SO ANNOYING BUT THERES 3 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS IM SO EXCITED!!

how have you been though?:)

you're cared for and i'm so so proud of you.

~L