~7~ 🤍

I was having the worst day ever. She had noticed, obviously, I mean it was pretty hard to not notice, I'd been non stop crying all day.

Eventually, after crying in my girlfriends arms for around three hours, she picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, sitting me on the counter then starting the shower.

"You're okay, darling." She spoke with a gentle tone, wiping away my tears.

We'd already tried discussing what was wrong, but the problem was, I had no clue, I was just having a terrible day.

I had my arms wrapped loosely around her neck as she stood between my legs, hands running up and down my sides.

We made eye contact for a few seconds before she spoke once again,

"I love you."

Before she said that, I was able to control my tears a little, but after I heard those words, my head dropped onto my arm and I was sobbing.

I couldn't stop.

I sniffled, and briefly lifted my head off my arm, before letting it just fall in the gap in between us.

She quickly moved her hands to cup my face, and lifted my head back up to look at her, once again wiping my tears as I carried on sobbing.

As she was doing that, she placed a few gentle kisses on my lips before looking at me and whispering,

"I promise, if this is because you don't want me to go home tomorrow, I'll stay for as long as you need me to, you can come to my house, whatever you want as long as it would make you feel better. If you don't want me to go, then I will stay, baby."

"Please." I whimpered.

"Talk to me honey, but take your time, just let me know okay?"

I nodded.

"Pleaseeee." I quietly whined, barely able to speak.

"I know, I know." she whispered.

"Don't go." I whispered back. Hearing the words come out of my mouth made my heart shatter because I didn't want to force her to stay, but I also didn't want her to go.

"please don't go." I sniffled.

"I'm not going anywhere, my darling. I promise. I'm here, I'm here my love."

She then proceeded to lift me up so that my legs were wrapped tightly around her waist , and she sat us both down on the closed toilet lid, allowing me to straddle her and cry into her shoulder as she soothingly rubbed my back.

SORRY IF LOTS OF THESE ARE SAD, USUALLY I WRITE THESE STRAIGHT INTO MY NOTES WHEN IM HAVING A BAD DAY SO A LOT OF THESE ARE GONNA INVOLVE CRYING BUT THERE WILL ALSO BE SMUT CHAPTERS DW!!

I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER TOO SO ILL START WRITING THAT SOON!!!

but anywayyyy,

i hope you all had a good christmas and happy holidays, and for those of you who celebrate i hope you got everything you wished for!!

i'm finally not as ill as i was a few days ago, i feel so much better😭

but i hope you enjoyed this!!

i'm so proud of you and i care about you.

i love you❤️

~L