~23~‼️

"A-ahh babyyy."

"You like that huh?"

I moaned in response as my girlfriend switched between licking and sucking my clit, whilst she also moved her fingers quickly inside of me.

"I'm gonna come." I managed to speak breathily.

"Come for me baby."

A few seconds later, I let it all out, moaning loudly as I did.

She moved my hair from my face and gently ran her thumbs over my cheeks. I practically melted into her touch, half asleep at that point, I closed my eyes and relaxed. I felt her lift me up into her arms and she carried me, but I was too tired to check where she was taking me. Soon enough, she sat me down next to the sink in the bathroom.

We eventually got in the shower and she kept her hands on my waist the entire time just to make sure I was okay. She gently massaged the shampoo into my hair, then carefully rinsed it out not long after. She made sure that no water or soap got in my eyes while she did that, then moved onto conditioner.

After a while, she'd completely cleaned both of us up, we both got dressed, then went back to her bedroom. She did my skincare for me even though I said I was too tired and just wanted to go to bed (i always have to do skincare and take care of my hair when i get out the shower it makes me feel so much better tbh😔), she put some products in my hair, and then we cuddled under our blankets.

We chose a movie to watch, even though we both knew that I was gonna fall asleep straight away. And that's what happened, about ten minutes into the movie I was already asleep.

Im too upset to function rn todays been one of those days😋 (i wrote this the day i actually added this part so i'm literally fine now i don't even remember how long ago this was😭)

I think i just need sleep😔 (i'm updating this the day i'm publishing this and i do need sleep i'm so tired rn it's 3am)
also i'm writing more drafts for this but i'm on the verge of falling asleep so i have to finish them tomorrowww

GOODNIGHT

i care about you🩷

~L