~25~🤍

"Are you okay my love? Your eyes are watering." My girlfriend gently asked, looking into my eyes.

"I think I'm getting ill." I mumbled in response.

"I think so too, in the night you kept sniffling and coughing and you kept groaning and snuggling closer to me. Did you sleep?"

"A bit. I don't feel well." I sniffled and frowned.

"Can I do anything to help? Let me make you a hot drink and I'll put a movie on and we can cuddle, alright?"

"Mhmmm." I whined.

And that's exactly what she did. She left me wrapped in a blanket on my bed and put something on netflix for me just while she was gone.

Minutes later, she returned with two mugs of hot chocolate, placing them on the shelf before getting into bed next to me. She pulled me into her arms and changed the tv so that it was playing my favourite movie.

I laid down in her arms for a little while before she looked down at me.

"Hey baby, have some of your drink."

She sat me up and grabbed my drink, making sure that it wasn't too hot, then moved the mug to my lips and gave me some of it. Once we'd both had some, she laid me back in her arms.

"Are you getting sleepy?" She smiled at my tired eyes that were fighting to stay open.

"Mnhhh."

"Yeah?"

"Mhmmm."

"Cmon go to sleep beautiful girl."

She ran her fingers up and down my arm, slowly moving them across my back and then returning to my arms again, carefully repeating that pattern.

She did that for about 15 minutes before I was fast asleep, finally getting some rest.

IM SO TIRED RN ITS UNREAL ITS ONLY 10pm HUH💔

IM BORED NOW AND ITS NOT 10pm ANYMORE

i'm watching youtube rn😨

~L