𝟘𝟙 || this isn't love

Red Wine.

It was Hyunjin's favorite drink, He likes to drink it with everything.

Even though it is expensive, he managed to drink it by dating rich girls who can buy him a bottle or two.

You see, Hyunjin doesn't see dating as, holding hands or kisses or being all lovey dovey...

NO!

He sees dating as a way to use his partner for benefits like s*x and money.

And that is why he is dating a very charming yet gorgeous actress who is successful and cast in a lot of drama and movies.

So she's basically his sugar mommy.

While Hyunjin was a swimmer who still goes to college. With no gold medals or trophies.

The only thing that proves he's a good swimmer were his Olympic silver medals, and even with that... he didn't give up and he's still dreaming of a golden prize.

Where his girlfriend was trying to convince him to stop chasing this stupid dream and just be an actor or a model because her manager had seen him before and was very impressed by his looks and height.

But Hyunjin never wanted to stop because he loves swimming so much by heart.

Hyunjin:"how many times I should tell you Aera... That is the only thing that I can't stop doing!"

He's now having an argument with his girlfriend because she brought up his swimming again.

Aera:"Hyunjin baby, I'm just saying this for you... you don't have to live with paying rent anymore, you don't have to work at that part-time job... Just listen to me, hmm?"

She tried convincing her boyfriend that with her, he can be selfish and use her to live a better life instead of relying on a stupid dream.

Hyunjin:"I'm not complaining about my life, I do swimming because I love it and I rent there because I don't want to bother you and I work as a part-time job to ease my mind from life"

This is why he hates relationships, because his lover doesn't respect his dream and passion about swimming and that made him see relationships for s*x only.

Aera:"why can't you see that I care about you and looking after you... I don't want my boyfriend to live like this"

She said while crying, Hyunjin never felt bad or guilty because he knows that Aera is doing this because of her image in front of everyone including her fans.

She wanted to make Hyunjin debut as a model so he can be in the same level as her and both can date out in public with scandals that are actually healthy to her career.

Hyunjin:"you're doing enough Aera... You buy me a lot of things including wine, you dress well for our dates, you help me whenever I need you, and you're good at s*x as well"

He hugged her and pointed out everything that he loves getting from his girlfriend.

But he never said those three words to her before and he believes those words would never come out from his mouth because he thinks he would never meet someone special to him that deserves those words being said by him.

Aera:"can we do it now?"

Hyunjin:"of course, my love is the only thing I can give you"

And that is a lie.