𝟚𝟚 || What Mostly Can Be Done

Hyunjin finally got what he wished for.

He made it to the semifinals and all this time he was getting first places and winning gold medals.

3 years makes a lot of difference and not to mention that he has his boyfriend by his side cheering for him and supporting him.

He was presented in the pool and was getting ready for the next round that is happening in 3 days.

Then, he could hear the pool gates getting opened revealing his ex coming classy and elegant as always with her long orange hair.

Area:“I saw the news, you must be happy that you're finally getting what you want”

She said while crossing her arms, Hyunjin had to remove his goggles to see her clearly.

He put his elbows on the pool deck looking up at his ex girlfriend.

Hyunjin:“I do... Swimming is everything I have and the only thing I'm passionate about”

He said then got out from the pool revealing his bare upper half body.

Aera is mad that he cheated on her but she couldn't deny his handsomeness so she blushed at the view.

Area:“how things going on with Felix? You guys are getting into fights?”

Maybe this is the reason why she came just to mock him, knowing Felix is sensitive and easy to play with but her and Jina's plan would never work because they both love each other.

Hyunjin:“why? Do you want us to fight?”

He asked with a bit of sarcastic tone triggering Aera's nerves.

Aera:“he's not like you, he will broke up with you and would let you feel left out and broken just like you did to me”

Well that touched him, he felt a pain in his stomach and recognized that feeling as regret, he loves Felix and regret being in a cheating relationships with him.

He can't undo this, if Felix want to broke up he would get destroyed.

Hyunjin:“if you're done, can you leave? I have a competition in 3 days and I need to get ready for it”

He said pushing Aera from behind and when the gates of the pool were opened.

Felix was there.

He was standing in a full classic clothes with boots and beret, he was holding flowers on his hand.

Aera couldn't believe her eyes, this doesn't seem like Felix is planing to break up with Hyunjin.

Felix:“why are you here noona? Hyunjin... ”

He said demanding that answer from his boyfriend which causes Aera to swear under her mouth.

Aera:“I just came for a quick visit to see his miserable life without you but it seems like you guys never end it yet”

She said, arm crossed with a sassy look... She slapped Hyunjin's face with her hair and walked out from the pool.

Hyunjin:“what's the occasion babe?”

Felix was looking behind but then he let out a small "ohhh" and then gave Hyunjin the flower bouquet.

Felix:“congratulations on getting into the semifinals”

Hyunjin received the flowers which made him put a very weird smile and was about to hug his boyfriend but he remember he was full wet so he just kissed him on the cheeks and run away to the locker room.