𝟘𝟛 || already planned

Hyunjin:"a blind date? You get tired of me that you're setting me up with others?"

He couldn't believe what his ears were hearing, his one and only girlfriend and sugar mommy is actually setting him up with others.

He received a hit on his head.

Aera:"you idiot, I said blind-friendly-date and it was with Jina's boyfriend"

Hyunjin needs to hear that again.

Hyunjin:"wait, Jina has a boyfriend?"

How could he be this oblivious and dumb.

It made Aera slap her face.

Aera:"of course she does, I told you so many times but your head is only filled with swimming"

That was Hyunjin's problem because he never saw Aera romantically it has always been one sided from her.

Hyunjin:"sorry, then who is this boyfriend? And when would I meet him? And where?"

He asked showing signs of being interested in this matter which made Aera smile.

Aera:"his name is Felix, he's an English teacher and me and Jina decided to let you have your friendly date at a 5-star restaurant"

That made Hyunjin's eyes get 100 more wide than they usually do when he gets surprised.

Hyunjin:"WOAH! Having dinner at a 5-star restaurant with your best friend's boyfriend who is a total stranger to me?!"

He panicked!! Being with someone who he doesn't know scares him forgetting the fact he was Jina's boyfriend.

Aera:"come on, just say yes hmm? You rarely go out with your friends these days..."

Hyunjin looked at her dumbfounded.

Woah, I think both don't know the little important things about each other.

Hyunjin:"that because I don't have friends"

Aera didn't judge but she took his sentence more positively.

Aera:"then took this as an opportunity and get to know Felix, I swear he's a total sunshine"

He found her words a full of bull crap.

Hyunjin:"sun-sunshine? you're calling another man sunshine?!"

The tone Hyunjin uses to speak was actually a bit low and with it he was suspecting of what his girlfriend said that actually made her happy thinking he was getting jealous.

Aera:"are you jealous?"

Tch, like he is...

Hyunjin:"jealous who? me? Don't be ridiculous... I trust you and I would never doubt that you will cheat on me"

Another saying that made Aera get happy and blush at his words.

Aera:"then why are you getting hyped up?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes then sighed, it is obvious that he's being over dramatic.

Hyunjin:"I can't believe that there's a man who is a "sunshine" until I see it with my OWN EYES! who knows...maybe he was putting an act in front of you and Jina because all men are horrible"

He stated while wearing a frustrating expression.

Aera:"even you?"

She asked with big eyes which made him sigh.

Hyunjin(💭):«yeah...even I am horrible»