𝟘𝟠 || you called that a kiss?

Felix:“what's up? You made Aera and Jina pay for our dinner again”

He said after he walked tonHyunjin who was sitting at one of the tables again.

Hyunjin:“it wasn't my fault you know, I told her I'm gonna meet up with you, she was the one who volunteered to pay us dinner”

Felix scuffed and then took a seat in front of Hyunjin.

Felix:“what's there to talk about?”

He said crossing both his arms and legs.

Hyunjin:“last week, I saw you and Jina exchanging a kiss”

Hyunjin didn't pay around the bush and went straight to the topic.

Felix was taken off guard after Hyunjin told him that he was spying on him and jina.

Felix(blush):“what's weird about that?! Lovers do kiss”

But he couldn't stay calm and defend himself. And Hyunjin found his sentence an excuse to bully him.

Hyunjin:“do you call "THAT" a kiss?”

He was reminded of that ridiculous kiss again and all Hyunjin wanted to do was vomit all the wine he drank.

Felix:“what do you mean by "that" kiss?”

He said that under his mouth but it was loud enough for Hyunjin to hear it, who rolled his eyes again.

Hyunjin:“it was only a peck, not even a kiss”

Felix got mad and defended himself.

Felix:“so what? At least I love my girlfriend”

Hyunjin looked at him with a "are you serious" look and then sighed while closing his eyes.

Hyunjin:“this isn't a matter of "you love your girlfriend" anymore, it's a matter of how you please her”

Hyunjin wasn't someone who believes in love but seeing Felix still standing with his thoughts of only love can build a relationship is ridiculous just like that kiss he shared with Jina.

Felix:(blush)“please her?”

Hyunjin:“where was the last time you both had s*x?”

He asked with a cool tone which made Felix blush even more.

Felix(blushing):“uhhh uhm...6 months ago?”

Hyunjin:“and you call yourself her boyfriend”

The butler came and served the food interrupting their conversations.

"Gentleman, your medium cooked steak has arrived"

He puts the plate then returns back to the kitchen, so Felix takes it as a chance to tell Hyunjin to stop bringing up about the kiss.

Felix:“can we stop talking about this and just eat”

After they finished eating, Hyunjin stood up and walked up towards Felix.

Hyunjin:“follow me”

He took Felix's wrist making him stand up and start dragging him out of the restaurant.

Felix:“wait...where are we going?”

He tried stopping Hyunjin but he didn't even pause and continued walking towards the receptionist.

Hyunjin:“excuse me?”

The receptionist recognized that voice and blushed, she looked up at Hyunjin with heart eyes.

"Ohhh yes...how can I help you?"

Hyunjin brought out his girlfriend's black credit card which he took from her and smashed it in front of the receptionist.

Hyunjin:“I need a room for me and him”

She took the credit card and started looking for rooms for Hyunjin and Felix on the computer.

"Okay two seperates roo—"

Hyunjin cut her midway.

Hyunjin:“no... I want one room for both of us please?”

The receptionist couldn't get why Hyunjin wanted to be alone with a guy in the same room but it wasn't her position to ask.

"Sure...wait a second sir..."

She searched for a rthen and when she did, she gave him the keys of the room which Hyunjin took.

Hyunjin:“thank you, let's go Felix”

He dragged him towards the hallway where they took the elevator.

Hyunjin's hand is still holding Felix's hand.

Felix:“can you explain to me why we are doing this?”

He said while looking at his occupied hand.

Hyunjin:“you teach me how to show love to Aera now it's my turn to taech how to show lust to Jina”