𝟙𝟛 || Our First Date

It was the first week and meant two dates.

Felix and Hyunjin were getting ready to meet up for their first ever date after starting dating.

But they didn't bother telling their girlfriends.

They both choose a day where Aera gets busy with her shooting and Jina gets busy with her cases.

They tried going for casual fits.

Because they planned to meet up at academy where the teacher teachs because it is near the metro that would take them to their wanted destination for their date today.

Hyunjin was a little bit late so he received a lecture from Felix saying he was waiting since morning.

They took the metro who took a long time to arrive at the destination so the new couple had pass time listening to music together with the same headphones while intertwining their hands on top of their laps.

Once the metro arrived, Hyunjin and Felix stepped out and stooped at a dinner to have lunch then continued their journey.

They arrived at the amusement park.

It was their first place suggested for their first date.

They enjoyed the rest of the day having fun with the rides, food and snacks,and taking pictures for memories.

The day comes to an end where Hyunjin and Felix took the metro again to return.

They were alone, it was empty.

They took it as an opportunity to kiss.

It was their second kiss which Hyunjin took the lead in guiding Felix how to kiss without using tongue and it took them long to broke it.

Felix:“I had fun today with you”

It been so long since Felix have fun with anyone, Jina was always busy and she wasn't a big fan of amusement park which was Felix's favorite place to spend time.

Being with Hyunjin today was more than enough to make him happy and glad.

Hyunjin:“I never had this fun with any girl I dated before”

Hyunjin confess either, He was always focused on swimming and forget to have fun himself and entertain himself by going to such places to spend magnificent time.

Him and Aera often argue and they occasionally celebrate stuff like Christmas or valentines but most of the time Hyunjin prefer to stay home or at the pool practicing for his upcoming competition.

Felix:“wha—for real?”

He was actually surprised, he knows that Hyunjin is a materialistic person but that doesn't mean he never had fun before.

Hyunjin:“Aera is the first person I dated properly, the girls before her were only physical”

Felix couldn't but picture Hyunjin as a f*ckboy.

And he was curious on what Hyunjin thought of him as.

Felix(blush):“how do you think our relationship would turn out to be?”

Looking down not wanting to make eye contact with Hyunjin who finds him cute.

Hyunjin:“I don't know...but I want to fall in love, a proper love with you not just with lust”

He said while caressing his hair.

Felix's view was still fixed on the ground.

Felix:“a-and I will...try my best to please you with a proper lust and not just with love”

Hyunjin only chuckled and pulled the innocent man to his embrace.