𝟚𝟘 || Bitterness

Hyunjin:“you're choosing to leave me?”

He said after seeing Felix wearing his shoes.

It has been a week since they got caught by Aera, and since then The teacher could only think of talking things out with Jina and breaking up properly, he doesn't seek to look like a horrible person.

Felix:“I'm gonna go confess everything to Jina about everything and once I come back we'll have another conversation”

Hyunjin didn't want to lose the only person he loves so he hugs Felix from behind.

Hyunjin:“no freckles please...I'm sorry...don't leave me...i love you”

He started tearing up, he never said those words to anyone before.

Felix only felt a weight on his heart.

It broke him seeing his boyfriend in this state but he also needs you to go see Jina.

Felix:“please Hyunjin, I need to go”

Hyunjin(broken voice):“NO! don't go...stay!”

He tightened his hug around his waist not letting him go.

Felix:“why can't you understand that we both made a mistake and cheated on them”

He tried to convince him but Hyunjin only shook his head.

Hyunjin:“I know but I can't just let you go, I love you, you're the first person I fall in love with”

He confessed again, Hyunjin thought if he would say the word over and over again, it may make Felix stay and not go.

Felix:“please don't do this, you are making me feel ten times worse”

He said while trying to remove Hyunjin's hand around him, trying to let himself free from his hold but he couldn't because the other was stronger than him.

Hyunjin:“promise me that you will come back to me?”

He asked if Felix only sighed.

Felix:“yeah, I promise to come back... now let go of me”

Once he let go, Hyunjin received a kiss from Felix on his cheeks and that gave him hope.

He waved at his boyfriend who was leaving.

.

.

.

Jina:“so...what do you want us to meet up? It has been 2 months since we went on a proper date”

She said smiling in getting the chance to finally spend time with her boyfriend.

Felix had invited Jina to some restaurants so he could confess everything.

Felix:“noona...i need to tell you something”

He looked down sad and afraid of what was going to happen in the next 3 minutes.

Jina saw him and got concerned.

Jina:“ohh my god, what is it? Are you okay?”

She reached her hand and put it on his shoulder.

Felix:“I was cheating on you with Hyunjin”

He confessed.

What he said made Jina remove her hand from his shoulder and get back to her seat.

Jina:“what?”

She was out of words, she didn't know how to react, she never thought that those were ever gonna come out from her innocent boyfriend's mouth.

Felix:“I'm sorry I don't know what you think of me and I—and I...”

He started apologizing and reasoning himself but Jina only waved her hands for him to stop.

Jina:“since when?”

Felix looked at her with guilty eyes.

Jina is calmer than Aera.

Felix:“5 months ago but why do you seem so calm, did Aera tell you?”

That took Jina by surprise that made her stand up and yell.

Jina(shouting):“AERA KNOWS?!!”

That brought a lot of attention but Jina didn't care about that and demanded an explanation from Felix by her behavior.

Felix:“yes, last week, she caught us and Hyunjin At his apartment”

He said made Jina sat again.

She couldn't believe what her ears were hearing, for almost 5 months her boyfriend and her best friend's boyfriend had been dating behind their backs.

Jina:“ohh my god, I don't know what to say to this, you guys are horrible”

Calling them horrible made Felix only feel more worse and guilty.

Felix:“I'm sorry...”

He knows that sorry doesn't fix anything but he can't do anything except apologize.

Jina:“I know that something was happening between you and Hyunjin but I ignored it, but now hearing this is just...”

Even if she had her doubts on the two but she decided not to think of it too much because she thought there's no way her boyfriend would do something stupid like cheating on her.

Felix:“I know, I'm the worst, I feel guilty and I regret cheating on you”

Jina knows her boyfriend very well, and him cheating on her wasn't him deciding that.

Jina:“you are a good person Felix and I know you'll do better without Hyunjin, he's the one who convinced you to cheat”

Felix looked at her with wide eyes.

Felix:“how did you know...?”

It is true that Hyunjin was the one suggesting that both should cheat but it was also Felix's fault to accept it because he loves him so much.

Jina:“you're not the kind of person to do that, I'm sure you fall for his lies or tricks”

He wanted to say that Hyunjin wasn't the one to convince him only and it was not all his fault but Felix got a coward knowing that Jina would only lose her picture of him.

She thinks he is naive and innocent and would never hurt a fly but that's wrong.

He's more horrible than that because he chooses to cheat on someone as amazing as her.

Felix:“I still feel bad for the Aera”

Jina:“don't worry I'll comfort her but we won't be seeing each other anymore Felix”

She doesn't have any plans to meet up with her ex again, and she isn't planning to be friends either so this moment is the best moment to say goodbye.

Felix:“yes...i know...”

For the last time, she tried to convince me.

Jina:“it would be better to stop seeing Hyunjin either, he's a bad influence on you”

Not because of Felix but for her and Aera.

She wanted for Hyunjin to taste his own medicine by including them all in his evil plan and destroying her relationship with her boyfriend and breaking her friend's heart.

She's mad and furious and the only thing she can do is wash his mind with thoughts of breaking up with him.