𝟘𝟟 || useless love with a ridiculous kiss

Hyunjin was actually buying Felix's bull crap about love advice and kept using them unintentionally on his girlfriend.

Hyunjin actually starts looking after his girlfriend, calling her with cute pet names, taking her on a lot more dates than usual with holding her when he never held her hand anywhere except for bed.

Aera actually felt loved and important to Hyunjin and that's all because her boyfriend is spending a lot of time with Felix.

Aera:“you should start doing this more often, it's cute and it made me fall in love with you again”

Hyunjin was glad that he is actually paying Aera back for all the money she wasted on him by some stupid activities lovers or partners do.

It been three months since Hyunjin last saw Felix on their last restaurant meet up date.

Aera forget about setting them up because Hyunjin was being a better version of a boyfriend and because she's been busy with casting.

Hyunjin:“don't you have casting this evening?”

He said in the middle of their date but Aera just shook her head and hold his hands.

Aera:“let us finish our date first then I'll drive you home”

She said wanting more time with her boyfriend, with him she can ease the stress and feel relaxed.

Hyunjin:“sure”

30 minutes later, Aera drived Hyunjin to his neighborhood where he lives and when he get off from the car which drives away.

Hyunjin actually start feeling anxious about to walk towards his cheap rent apartment wearing this clothes.

When he arrived at his house and changed from his full set up of leather to hus joggers and white t-shirts and wore his flip fflop.

He walked out again to go buy ramen for dinner.

After he buyed what he need, Hyunjin walked back towards his apartment and before he reached his neighborhood, while crossing the streets he witnessed a couple he recognized immediately.

It was Felix and Jina.

They were standing in front of a cafe bedding their goodbyes.

Hyunjin walked closer and start following them.

Just when both arrived at each other cars they shared a quick kiss and a small hug.

Wait... What the f*ck was that?

Is that how you say a goodbye to your girlfriend.

Is Felix naive or virgin?

Hyunjin is curious, he got very curious.

He walked back to his apartment and when he arrived he put the bags of ramen on the counter and then walked towards his room and jumped on top of his bed.

He put his both hands behind his head end looked at the ceiling.

The scene of Felix's and Jina's ridiculous kiss replying in his head, again and again and again...

Until he get enough of it.

So he delayed Felix's number and called him.

Hyunjin:“hey Felix, we need to meet up again”