𝟘𝟝 || what do you think of him?

After that messed up meet up, a week had passed and Hyunjin isn't showing any signs of wanting to meet Felix again.

Aera had invited her boyfriend to her apartment so she could talk to him about this topic while watching a mature movie.

Aera:"so...how was it?"

Neglecting the movie, she tried to ask him about his date with Felix which made Hyunjin think of something else.

Hyunjin:"what? the rehearsal?"

He didn't get why his girlfriend was asking him about swimming when she never did.

Aera:"no dummy, I meant your date"

She asked him again which made Hyunjin get confused again that made him pause the movie.

Hyunjin:"my date? Did we go on a date this week?"

Aera face slapped herself

Aera:"YOUR. DATE. WITH. FELIX"

Hyunjin let out an "ohhh" sound, getting what his girlfriend was trying to ask him about.

Hyunjin:"but it wasn't a date"

As much as she hates seeing her boyfriend in red joggers and plain pokemon white t-shirts, she also hates his oblivious and dumb personality.

It didn't match with his looks.

Aera(with her teeth):"how was your first meet up with him"

She can finally ask him about his time with Felix.

Hyunjin:"it was awkward, we don't have anything in common"

Aera:"are you planning to meet him again"

Hyunjin doesn't know why his girlfriend is making him do this when it is not necessary.

Hyunjin:"I don't know, we exchanged numbers but I'm still thinking if I should make him my friend or nor"

He is still unsure, only one time with a person you never met is just...

Aera:"tell me when you both decide to meet and me and Jina would help you"

He turned to her after she said that.

Hyunjin:"you're gonna keep booking tables at that restaurant until me and him become friends like you two?"

Aera smiled and started patting Hyunjin's head.

Aera:"you're not that dumb after all, you are able to use that brain if you want to"

Hyunjin took her hand away from her.

Hyunjin:"is that an insult?"

Aera just chuckled and pecked his lips.

Aera:"Hyunjin baby, you are a cute dummy"

.

.

.

Jina:"my lix, tell me about your meet up with Hyunjin"

After her job, she had drived to Felix apartment to talk about this topic.

Felix:"it was awkward, I don't think I want to meet him anytime soon"

To be honest, Felix felt like Hyunjin was far away from what he wanted...

Hyunjin was handsome and the entire night people were taking glances at him and that made him uncomfortable.

Felix didn't know if he wanted to go through that situation again.

Jina:"why not?"

Felix:"he isn't the type of friend I want to have"

Among all of his friends, Hyunjin didn't give off that kind of friendly vibe Felix is looking for.

Jina:"just give him a chance, Hyunjin is a nice guy"

He knows that very well, Aera was his girlfriend's best friend and she's amazing, and her boyfriend is a good person as well.

But he didn't know why he's having insecurities.

Felix(sigh):"you should talk to him as well, maybe he didn't like me"

Felix thought that Hyunjin didn't like him and only did this because his girlfriend made him do it.

Jina:"who wouldn't like you?"

Felix:"please Jina, I need to work on the exams questions for my students"

Jina gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked out from his study room and delay her friend's number and then...

Jina:"Aera, let's set them up again"