𝟚𝟙 || Sincerity

After taking things out with Jina, Felix returned to Hyunjin's as he promised.

Once he opened the door, The swimmer who was wearing an apron hugged him the second his feet stepped into the house.

Hyunjin:“FRECKLES!! YOU'RE BACK!!”

He welcomed his boyfriend with wide eyes.

Felix hugged him back, he loves when he sees him happy he then smells a good smell that comes out from the kitchen.

Felix:“what are you making?”

He asked, removing his coat which Hyunjin took and hung it on the doorstep hanger.

Felix walked towards the kitchen and Hyunjin was behind him.

Hyunjin:“i am making some pancakes”

He said showing the spatula which made the teacher chuckle.

Felix:“Hyunjin, it noon”

Hyunjin rolled his eyes then took his hand and dragged him to the nearest seat and made him sit, he then turned to bring the plates.

Hyunjin:“so? It's the only thing I can bake and I want us to have it together”

The swimmer served him a beautiful delicious looking pancakes with Mable syrup and blueberries with sugar powder.

It looks like an S'CLASS pancake.

Felix received a fork from Hyunjin and took a part from the pancakes with the fork and put it on its mouth.

Felix:“it's good”

It was addicting, he couldn't eat anything at that restaurant with Jina but once he took a bit onto his boyfriend's pancakes, it was delicious and can't describe it with simple words.

Hyunjin looked at how Felix is eating the pancakes like a madman and still don't believe his abilities in making good pancakes.

Hyunjin:“REALLY?! How would you rate it”

He asked which took Felix a moment to swallow what was on his mouth and said.

Felix:“nine out of ten”

He showed him lifting nine fingers as he was pleased with what he was eating.

Hyunjin:“is it that good? *take a bite* woah... you're right, I'm impressed by my baking skills”

After finishing up everything, Felix turned to him to talk about the matter.

Felix:“Hyunjin, about Jina and Aera...”

He opened the conversation, something the swimmer doesn't want to talk about.

Hyunjin:“what with them?”

He said it with a cold tone showing that he doesn't want to talk about them but Felix was blinded to see that.

Felix:“don't you think it fair for them to break up”

He said which caused Hyunjin to break his expressionless face and put on an anxious expression afraid that Felix does not love him anymore.

Hyunjin:“why? Don't you love me anymore?”

It's not a matter of love anymore, it's about cheating, their love is wrong.

Felix:“it's not that, I love you Hyunjin”

How could he deliver what's he's feeling.

Hyunjin:“then why are you breaking up with me? You said that you weren't guilty of cheating on Jina”

Felix:“I wasn't before but now I am guilty”

whenever he sees Hyunjin and then rememberJina and with that he remembers his fault of choosing to cheat rather than breaking up and going into another relationship.

Hyunjin:“can't we at least make it until my competition, I need your support”

He pleads with a small tone, hugging him and kissing him on his face...

Felix:“and after?”

Hyunjin:“we'll figure it out then”

Felix nodded his head, wondering how he should until they would talk about this again.

Felix:“sure, when is your competition?”

Hyunjin:“in a month”

Felix:“is it national?”

Hyunjin:“yeah, my first national competition since 3 years, I'm not like before I'm different now and I'm sure I'm gonna make it to the finals”

It is a matter of time and Hyunjin doesn't seem like he has friends and the only person he can rely on in these upcoming months was him.

Felix:“I'll be there to support you, you'll do great”

Hyunjin hugged him again, grateful for him not leaving him in such an awkward moment.

Hyunjin:“thank you freckles”