𝟙𝟠 || Being Cheesy

[2 months later]

Hyunjin:“hey lixie, how about you come to mine next time?”

Hyunjin said after he opened his eyes, he was putting his head on top of Felix's lap.

Apparently they are on a picnic where Felix baked some brownies and made a couple sandwiches for him and Hyunjin who bought juices and iced coffee.

The swimmer was feeling a bit sleepy so he asked Felix to land him his lap to take a quick nap but after he woke up.

The first idea to come up to his mind was inviting his boyfriend to his little neighborhood  house.

Felix:“you are inviting me to your house?”

He looked down, making eye contact with his boyfriend who nodded and sat up from his lap.

Hyunjin:“yeah, I always sleep at yours and never seem to invite you probably to my house”

He held his unfinished juice and started drinking from it.

Felix:“sure, just give me the address and I'll come after work”

After two months of secretly dating (*cough* cheating) Felix finally is going to be able to see Hyunjin's house.

Hyunjin:“don't bring any clothes, I'll give you mine to wear”

Something the swimmer came to like is seeing his boyfriend in his oversized clothes, it was one of the things he loved to see.

Felix:“sure, how about this Friday?”

The teacher suggests a day where both could be free the whole afternoon.

Hyunjin:“sounds good”

[Days later]

Whene Felix got the address he went to the  neighborhood after he was done with his job. He walked to the apartment door and clicked on the bell button and then waited.

Just after seconds, he heard footsteps getting closer and closer until the door knob started jiggling.

Felix:“hi...”

The first thing he said once the door was opened revealing Hyunjin in an oversized t-shirt and black joggers.

Hyunjin:“freckles, you arrived”

That took Felix by surprise which made him blush, he walked in after putting his shoes at the entrance.

Felix:“don't call me that...”

Since the day he showed his freckles and Hyunjin always tells him to not wear any foundation around him, but the teacher always refuses do it out in public.

Hyunjin:“why not? You know I love your freckles so much as I love your brownies”

Another thing Hyunjin discovered was that his boyfriend actually baked and his homemade brownies were one of the delicious things he tasted.

Felix:“stoooop! I told you that baking is only a hobby and I don't master it”

Hyunjin was disappointed that Felix isn't confident in what he's good at.

Hyunjin:“but if I had to choose between a bakery tiramisu and your homemade brownies... I'll obviously pick your brownies, lixie”

That again took the teacher off guard and made him blush.

Felix(blushing):“I can't believe you...why do I blush so much around you”

Hyunjin only smiled and hugged him.

Hyunjin:“because I am excellent at making others blush and you happen to be the closest yet dearest person”

He doesn't know why he's suddenly cheesy and flirty but he just likes seeing his boyfriend blush or get shy around him.

Felix:“tch, since when did you become this cheesy & flirty?”

Hyunjin:“since I started dating you”

He confessed, this personality is only for Felix to see he never showed it to anyone before.

Felix:“you've never been like this to Aera before?!”

He was actually shocked hearing that Hyunjin never acts like this around her who he dated for 2 years.

Hyunjin:“your boyfriend is someone no one knows about him except for you, freckles”

Again with the nickname.

Felix can't handle this anymore, it was too much for him.

Felix(blushing):“I'm seriously gonna faint from all the affection I'm receiving from you”

He hid his face on his chest not wanting the swimmer to see his face.

Hyunjin:“don't do that yet, I want to see your freckles first, then want to see you wear my indoor clothes and finally, I want you to spread your scent all over my bed sheets”

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his wrists and started kissing him on his cheeks.

He can't get enough of him.

Felix:“you're not usually like this, maybe because I'm in the lion's den”

And Felix can't say no to affection.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘!!!

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕖!!!