𝟙𝟡 || Getting Caught

Aera decided to go visit Hyunjin early in the morning.

He stopped calling her and texting her.

He stopped asking money from her to buy expensive gifts and clothes for himself.

He stops talking about swimming whenever they meet and he gives her the awkward silence.

She doesn't know why Hyunjin has been acting like this and she's on her way to figure it out.

Luckily, she has the key to his apartment.

She opened the door and noticed a pair of shoes that didn't belong to Hyunjin.

Because he only wears sporty shoes.

She walked in and everything was quite.

That's weird, because around this time Aera knew that Hyunjin would be getting ready to go to college.

Aera:"Hyunjin?"

She called but only her voice echoed answering her back.

She decided to go to the bedroom.

The door was slightly opened so she pushed it a little so she could see what was inside.

She could see hyunjin's sleeping figure that made her smile, she opened the door fully and started walking towards her boyfriend.

And on her way, her feet stumbled on some thing that were on the ground.

She took a look at the ground and there was clothes everywhere.

Why is her boyfriend so messy?

She started picking up the clothes for him to clean up until she heard his voice.

Hyunjin(sleepy voice):"good morning baby, you slept well?"

Aera smiled and turned to hyunjin to answer him.

Aera:"ye-"

Felix:"like an angel"

The pile of clothes she has on her clothes, all of them fall from her hands.

Aera:"Hyunjin...?"

she turned on the light and then she couldn't believe her eyes.

Hyunjin and Felix, naked under the blanket who jumped the moment she called her boyfriend.

Or she could call him her ex-boyfriend, now

She felt tears gathering in her eyes which made her storm out of the room crying.

Both guys look at each other with sad expressions, Felix was the one to follow Aera then Hyunjin behind him.

Felix:"Aera-noona, WAIT..."

He called her asking her to stop which made her stop in her tracks and turn to them with a waterfall of tears she's been letting out from her eyes.

Area:"SINCE WHEN THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING?!!"

She shouted demanding an explanation for both of them who stayed silent with embarrassment.

Maybe it was a bad idea to cheat.

Hyunjin:"for almost 5 months"

He confessed with a hint of guilt that came from nowhere, even if he wasn't serious with Aera but cheating on her was his decision and he started feeling bad for doing it including Felix into his plan.

Aera:"does Jina know?"

She turns to Felix who froze at his place at the mention of his girlfriend.

Felix felt horrible that he never thought of her these past couple months and was enjoying his time with Hyunjin forgetting about him and Jina.

Felix:"no...she doesn't know yet"

He starts tearing up from the amount of guilt that builds in just seconds.

How could he accept this?

How could he face Jina when she knows the truth from Aera?

Aera:"are you planning to tell her?"

She asked him which made Felix look at her with tears.

Felix:"I can tell her myself?"

Even if he was the part of cheating, she could feel that Felix is feeling more guilty than Hyunjin.

She saw Hyunjin that kepts looking sad while seeing Felix cry.

Hyunjin never looked at her like that.

Never.

That made her think that all those two years of dating him were nothing.

She felt horrible.

Aera:"if you want to tell her yourself then you need to break things with Hyunjin"

It's fair, so much fair like this.

It's the only way she can get revenge on her boyfriend, and using Felix knowing he's sensitive that she's sure that he will feel guilty and do like what she planned.

Hyunjin:"Aera, what the f*ck!!"

Hyunjin doesn't like the way Aera was washing his boyfriend's head.

Aera:"SHUT THE FUCK UP HYUNJIN!! I'm talking to Felix right now and not you"

She yelled feeling more than angry at him to the point she wanted to throw a chair at him.

Felix:"please leave Aera, I'll call you when I decide what to do"

She nodded her head having a lot of big hope on him so she turned to leave but then she looked at Felix again and with a sad smile she said.

Aera:"choose wisely Felix"

______

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝟚 𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 🥲🥲🥲.