𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸

Dogday's POV:

"After having a deep sleep that Catnap has done last night with his poppy gas, I ended up waking with Catnap hugging by my neck" as I constantly thought". All I could see was his beautiful purple fur being shine on by the suns rays". " Till I noticed that my arms were wrapped around his back, slightly noticed I blush, I believe I was red as a tomato ". " While I was stuck within all the thinking Catnap started to wake up, I quickly pretend that I was sleeping but I was too late for that". " Good morning Dogday, I know that you're awake", as he begins to stretch and got back to hugging once again. " Good morning Catnap, how did you sleep last night," while I was asking him he kept on buring his head under my neck. " I slept very comfortable, since you were there to keep me both warm and close", as he replied that against my sensitive neck that everytime his hot breath hit, I begin to blush more and constantly waggle my tail. " That's good to hear that you were comfortable with me", he unbury his head and started to yawn. " And how about you any sweet dreams or something, " he constantly asked still stretching to the sun. While I was watching him stretch, I kept looking at his body structure and how beautiful that everything in his body perfectly matched and by just keeping eyes on him I couldn't even listen what he was saying to me," Dogday to earth, ... Hello are you alright there, " as Catnap kept calling to answer. " Oh I'm so sorry Catnap, what did you said before that" I was slightly embarrassed that he noticed that I was only paying attention to his body. " You like me, don't ya", he ask as he got onto my hips and getting slightly closer to my face. " I- I ummm I eh well I think umm ur.. ", Catnap slightly giggle and shushed me while I was stuttering. " You're so cute puppy when you stutter and you really look like a tomato whenever you're blushing to be honest, now don't be scared and tell me do like this kitty or not" I kept I processing and trying to get words out of my mouth but I could was reach for his back and pull him closer to me and give him a kiss in the lips. " I-I oh god what did I do", as broke from the kiss. Again Catnap shushed me and starting kissing me again and reaching from my neck while my arm go around his back and he slightly got up, because I knew exactly where he wanted my arms be at. Little by little it started to be a make out session, I picked him up and carrying him bride-ly to my room making sure no one in living room will wake up while we are in session. I close the door behind me and laid Catnap on my bed, he quickly pull in again and kept kissing me. " So if we're doing this then umm do you want to be my boyfriend " I asked as he kept cuddling with me. " Sure I'll be yours " he replied and he kept on trying to get on my hip but I put him down and laid him. " I wouldn't do that yet we just started you clumsy cat", I whisper into his ear. " Why not, I want have fun already ", he growled as he was slightly getting angry and flustered. " Don't you think it will wake up the others that are in the living room right now" I said while reaching for his hand. " We could in different time were is just you and me together, ok" I asked while giving him a peck in the cheeks. " Ok, then" he said, " Now come on we could make breakfast in the kitchen for us and the others" I replied as I was getting back up and giving him a helping hand. He slightly nodded yes and we both got out and we saw everyone looking at us. " What were you two love-birds doing", said Bobby. " Nothing we just decided to talk about what we're going to for breakfast that's all", I reply shyly.

Welp I hope you enjoy this and if there's any errors please tell me. Thank you so much for reading. Love - Malki