𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸 {𝟷𝟹} Pt. 1

Dogday POV:

When Catnap and I headed to our bedroom, full of joy about the information we have been given by Bobby and that we are having. " Can't you believe Dogday, twins, two babies in me right now, but how " Catnap question me as he unfold the blankets and settings it up for more comfort. Then I had a quick question but it wasn't for Catnap it was for Bobby. " I'll be right back sweet heart" I told him planting a kiss on his cheek and running to the living room and get the phone. Dialing the number done and waiting for answer, " Hello this Bobby how can I help you " she said proudly, " Oh hey there Bobby " I told her through the bone shaped phone, " Oh hi Dogday, what do you need" she replied with joy, " Well I wanted to asks you a question " I asked her to see if she accepted the request, " And that is " she question me with a confused tone, " Well I wanna ask if umm.. if Catnap and I are able to mate even if he's pregnant " I said all flustered whispering the last parts, " Well of course you can but you have to be gentle with him since he is pregnant " she said laughing a little, " Oh thank you so much " I laughed, " Any time Dogday" she replied then she hanged up. " Honey, who are you talking to" I heard Catnap voice as his head peek out of the doorway to the room, " Oh I was just calling Bobby that's all" I replied to as I was walking to him, the phone rang which I had to straight away turn around and pick it up, " Hello this is Dogday " I speak through the speaker, " Hi there Dogday, it's me Craftycorn " she said shyly " Oh hey there Crafty " I replied " So why did you call so late " I asked her she quickly responded " Well I wanted to know if you want to hang out tomorrow like you promise " she said shyly and sounded like she was whispering through the speaker, " Oh sure I guess we can, when" I asked her, " How about at 10 am " she said more quietly, " Ok then bye" I said as I hang up quickly in case she wanted to say something else. " Kitten, are you ok" as enter the room that was empty all that was on the bed was a note, { The Note} If you wondering were am I is that I went to my house to go get some more clothes I'll be back in about 15 minutes or so and if you asks me how did I sneak out is just by walking past you quietly, anyways I love you ~ Catnap " { End of Note} when I finished reading it I felt stupid that I was that deaf that I couldn't hear Catnap steps and closing the door, while waiting I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

{ time skip because the mini plushies are fighting for the last piece of donut left}

Still Dogday POV:

It's been four minutes ago that I finished taking the shower, and yet I'm still waiting on Catnap, then suddenly I heard the door open, running up there to hug Catnap, " Oh Catnap how I miss you my kitten" I said holding onto him planting kisses all over his face and neck. " Aww did you baby, I miss you too" he said kissing back but slowly becoming a make out session, kissing each deeply with our tongue each time separating for air with a string of saliva connected to our mouths, Catnap dropping his gym bag and jumping on me as I carry him to the couch placing him on top of me.

⚠❤ Smut , please skip if you are sensitive, go to the next part saying smut ended to continue the chapter Thank you❤⚠

I groped his ass making him moan softly, then he slowly started to rub himself on my crotch, " Oh that's it kitten" I told him as he took off his sweater, looking up his chest has grown bigger now, along with his baby bump. Then he lowers himself then got to my zipper underneath my tail and started unzipping making my member being shown, while he enjoys the view licking his lips, getting a hold onto my member playing with the tip making me hard as he began to give me a blow job, I tried to reach for his zipper but couldn't get it since he was to far away, " Ouch catnap " I yowled as I felt him bite onto my dick, " I'm sorry daddy~" he said as he kitten licks the sides, " I been a bad kitty hadn't I " he said as he nibbled softly and again deep throating it, I grabbed his head and started to push his head for more hearing gagged while I fucked his mouth, " Ahhh oh Catnap~" I moaned releasing my sperm into his mouth. He got up and turned around then I unzip his zipper under his tail, showing his entrance as started licking his spot making moan in pleasure, " Agh Dogday~ oh yeah " he said moving his ass hole closer to my face  placing my hands on his ass as I enjoy his taste.

{ time skip because crafty corn is already getting ready for so call a hang out}

After licking him and getting him ready I placed him doggy style slowly entering him, " Ahhh~ Dogday mmh~ can we oh~ do this ahhh~ while I'm I'm iii oh yea~ pregnant mmh~" he moaned out as I entered still, " We can but we have to be careful " I replied as I slap his ass, making it jiggle slightly, " You aaah ~ sure" he asked purring, " Oh I'm sure ~ " I told thrusting into him slowly and softly " Now enjoy this kitten" I whispers into his ear, keep thrusting into him as the room get hotter, and filling up with sounds of claps and moans of pleasure, " Oh dogday~ ah please~ goo mmh faster~ " he begged as I picked up the pace, but still being gentle with him,
" Ah can I ride you daddy~ " he begged purring looking at me with heart shaped pupils, "later when I" I groan grabbing his ass as I came into him, " ahhhh oh that's it baby" I groan thrusting a little faster, " Oh AHHH DADDY YEA " he moans, I disconnect from him along the organism coming out of his entrance, I laid on my back still hard then Catnap gets on and starts riding me, " Hold on tight puppy~" he said as he slowly started jumping up and down slowly " ahhh~ ohhh yea~" he moaned moving his hips around, " Ahhh Oh baby kitten " I groan as I hold onto him, " oh baby~ you should ahh~ calm mmh ~ down agh~" I told him he pay no attention and kept going " AHhh YES YES YESSS" he moaned out loud cumming all over my chest, then feeling his spot hit my tips made me organism in him all I got, " that's it be a good boy and drain it all of your semen" he said staying there for a few minutes or so when we finally calmed down and had a steady breath, I picked him up and clean him up with towel and zipping his hidden zipper back up along doing it to me.

⚠❤ if you are sensitive to smut please continue here ❤⚠ Thank you

After a while we fell asleep on each other, holding onto him making him feel safe.

{ time skip since Kickin needs to be taught the whole alphabet by an orphan}

The sun started to rise up, birds started to sing as I reach for Catnap he was already out of bed, while I noticed I got scared and ran out and see Catnap there in the kitchen talking to Picky, " Oh well good morning sleepyhead " he said as he came up to me and plant a kiss on my cheek while he gets on his tips to reach, " Good morning love" I replied then looking to the couch and there was Picky but she wasn't alone beside her was Craftycorn, who looked mad and jealous, " Good morning you two" I said looking at them still hugging Catnap, " Good morning Dogday sir" Picky replied with a smile, " Morning " Crafty responded with disappointment, " Oh sweetie you didn't told me you were going to hang out with Crafty" Catnap said to me with a look of disappointed in his eyes, " I'm sorry I just forgot to tell after the...  you know what" I told as he got flustered, " Ok then I forgive you, just tell me whenever " he said still blushing crazy, " I'll stay with Picky today and you two hang out, and you " he said at the end looking at Crafty, " I don't want you to get really close to him, 2-3 feets away from him, no hugging and especially no kissing or flirting with my man" he said with his ears lowering, as his tail moved side to side. " You understand " he said waiting for a response from Crafty, " I guess " she said not even daring to look at him just looking at me, that made Catnap more pissed the he walked up to her, " I don't take I guess as a answer is Yes or Yes" he said pocking her chest, " Yes there" she said then hearing her last words, " stupid cat" she whispered but Catnap which made him want to attack her, " I swear to God I can't with you" he said as he went to the room and shutting the door on my face, " I'll be back baby it will just be 1-2 hours I promise " I told him through the door, opening it slightly seeing Catnap crying into a pillow, " You promise " he said as I got on the bed, " I promise " I told him then filling him with kisses, " and if I break it you have to do whatever you want me to do " I told him then we smiled, " Ok but can you bring me chips please " he asked, " Of course I can anything for the mother of my children " I replied to him kissing him good bye, " Take care of him would Picky" I asked she nodded then I headed out with Crafty, this was going to be the most uncomfortable hours of my life, " So we're we going Crafty " I asked as we walked, " You'll see " she said as we got to some where.

Ehhh a cliffhanger don't worry part two will be out soon, anyway thank you for 43.9k like ahhh that's soooooooooooo much I love you all, Michi will give you kisses " Mwuah mwuah " ~Michi anyways bai Bai have a wonderful day/night.

1793 words