Chapter 10

{The picture isn't mine I found in Pinterest so if you know the artist please comment so I can give credit to them}

Catnap: POV

I felt a pair of arms around my waist and something wet on my face waking me. " Rise and shine Catnap " the voice said though I turned around and ignore it going back to sleep. " Go to sleep Dogday the sun hasn't even come out" I said grabbing a pillow to hug on to, then again I felt another wet lick on my face. " But it's five in morning already " he whined hugging my back, " And I thought you wake up with sun not the hour" I said yawning and stuffing my face into the pillow and try to sleep again, till he did once more but give me another wet dog lick. " Please kitten" he whined, I turned and open my eyes and grab the pillow and smack him with it and I laid down again to go sleep, the felt the bed get lighten, and hearing the door open and closing. I was left there alone for some time till I felt bad that I didn't give his attention, I try my best to get off the bed of what happened last night, opening the door and see Dogday on the couch with a catnap plush and seems to be crying with his tail in between his legs. I got to the couch and laid on him and hugged him while he hugged me back, dropping the plush as it hit the floor it make a squeak sound. " I'm sorry sunshine" I said as I rubbed my head together to his as he began to cry more. " I'm sorry for waking you up I just wanted company " he said crying into my shoulders, I felt worse just with those few words, I looked at him and clean off his tears and giving small pecks till brighten up. He started giggling wagging his tail giving me kisses back. " I'm sorry for not paying attention to you " I said as I felt a pair of hands on waist, " It's ok, I know I shouldn't woken you up" he said lowering his ears. " How about we sleep more" I said looking at him as he got up and carry me to the bed.

( time skip due of Bobby giving Hoppy a lesson of caring of others
along with the writer having to write with their tablet )

Just to warn you all there will be smut due of me not being motivated last chapter. So yea.

Dogday: POV

As I woke up hug Catnap, I reach out and didn't feel his preference opening eyes noticing that he wasn't on the bed. I got up quickly rushed to the kitchen and saw him there. " What a lovely view he said" he purred slightly moving his tail as he kept looking at me. I ran into the room and get some clothes on, as I heard some giggles. I got out and he had a whipped cream bottle in his hand and adding some into his mouth.

⚠smut⚠ if your sensitive please skip to the part with ⚠ smut ended⚠ sign ❤ { it will have a red heart} to help

{ spacing since Bobby is being chased by bees because she wanted honey aww poor thing}

Then I felt myself getting harden as I notice all he had on was a hoodie on, looking down was the best view. I walked up back of him grabbed his waist and start rubbing my crotch on his ass. " Your feeling dirty aren't you boy" he said purring giving scratches on my chin as I placed one had on his chest, squeezing it softly. " Maybe I am now" I said groaning groping his chest during the process. " Well why didn't have motivation yesterday " he asked still petting me softly and giving kisses on my chin, purring softly and just facing up to see me with those tender eyes fill with stars. " You know what I think it's about time " he said as he stopped petting me, " What's about time" I said looking at him curiously as I picked him up, taking him to the room. " It's about time we have our family " he said purring onto my chest as I slowly place him there on the bed taking his hoodie off. " Seems like your right " I said placing my member on his entrance and slowly pushing into him as he moan slowly. " Mmh~ Yea ~" he moaned purring while I give him back scratches and slowly thrusting into for his pleasure. " How you feel kitty" I said groaning still feeling his fur, still hearing him purr as we stayed there longer it felt that room was getting hotter and moisture. " I oh~ feel amazing nya~" he said purring as he cuddled up with a plush version of me, feeling my member getting close to his soft spot was the best of all for me, seeing his ass jiggle  soon as I thrust into him as he moves his tail back and forth or forming it into a heart shape, while he purred and meowing softly, was all I needed in sex. " mmh~ ahhhha please~ go aah f- faster~ daddy " he said as I hit his spot and slowly picking up the pace. I kept thrusting a quick pace into him trying my best not to hurt him, then I felt myself close to my climax, so I slowly got out but Catnap only pushed back so I wasn't able to pull out of him, he moved himself so my member reach his end. " What are you doing " I said while he pushed me down and started riding me, " I want your seed in me, that's what I'm doing " he gasped as he keeps going up and down hitting my tip harshly as place my hands on his hips to make him slow down, " Slow down or going agh~ hurt yourself " I groan as he kept hitting my tip to his spot. " When are going to come" he said still keeping a harsh pace, then he felt my member twitch and started to go faster then stayed as my member organisms in him, giving all he wanted. Then we heard  a knock on the door scaring me and him I slowly got out of him.