Chapter 9 {smut}

Dogdays POV;

As the day ended Catnap decided to stay with me for the rest of the night, I looked into my closet and saw my sex suit even though I was the dominant of our relationship I really wanted to feel how it will be to be the bottom and having someone in me. " Is that's yours or is just somebody's else" Catnap said making me jump and dropping the suit, so he picked up notices it was my size, " So why do you actually have this for you're the dominant of our relationship right" he said looking at me confused. " Well I know I am the dominant of our relationship but I just wanna try how it feels to be... " I told him trying to not have eye contact with him then started to breath in my neck making me blush crazy feeling his hot breath, " If you wanna what, know how it is when someone is inside you" he said as he started to strip from his clothes, " Yes I want to " I said blushing crazy looking down at the suit , " Well then go ahead and put it on, along do you have vibrators" he asked as I started to put it on quickly and went in the restroom hand him a box, and went to check on how I looked in the mirror. I went out saw Catnap all laid over the bed naked, " Hey there cutie" he said forming his tail a heart looking up and down at me, I went on the bed and got onto his hips, he surprisingly grows and gains strengths{ his physical form not his member}  out the no where. " So what now " I said looking at different places, I felt a hand under my chin making me face to him, " How about these lovely toys" he said grabbing a vibrator, " Just to get you stretch out and ready" he said placing the other hand on my waist, " Ok I guess so" I said turning around laying on my stomach lifting the back of legs getting in a doggy pose, then his hands grabbed on my hip to get me closer to him, then I felt a tip of something plastic like in my entrance.

Third POV.

As Dogday was in doggy pose Catnap grabbed a vibrator and placed it on Dogdays entrance, making it enter him slowly, the view was so lovely for Catnap, as for Dogday he was biting into a pillow trying his best not to moan out loud, Catnap turned on the vibrator leading Dogday to moan, " Oh ahh~ god " he saids starting to wag his tail slowly then faster as the vibrator enter him slowly and deeper into him, Catnap smirking at the view giving Dogday a pleasure getting him ready and hearing him panting and moaning, he was turned on. " Oh Catnap ~ mmm " he said as Catnap gotten the vibrator fully into him, all he could was gasp and move his legs slowly so he could enjoy the experience. " Does this feel good puppy, is this size too small or big enough " Catnap said can't get his eyes off of Dogdays entrance and how his juice surrounds the vibrator giving him dirty thoughts of all he could do this partner. " Oh~ its the right size~ " he moaned trying his best to talk as his pupils formed into hearts. The room was fill with a scent of lavender and vanilla mixed together. " I think  agh~ I'm ready~" he pants stretching then rolling around seeing Catnap member, looked up to his face biting his lips, he slowly took off the vibrator out of Dogday making moan loud enough that maybe the others could of heard him. As Catnap looked at the vibrator Dogday eyes we're focused on his partner member, it looked like if it was 9 in. long, " Do you think that could fit in me" Dogday said as closed his lap being afraid of what could happen, whether that thing could open his more or getting his badly injured. " I think it can fit " the cat said already thinking about all of wonderful things he could do to his lovely companion. " So how about you open your lap and we get this done" he said grabbing the dogs hips.

{ you know what God this horrible I suck third person POV I go back to the characters pov to make less plain}

Dogday POV.
As I looked at his member that look somewhat abnormal to me, " How about I give you a blow job" I said lowering myself but then he quickly push me and grabbed my legs, " How about not" he said opening my legs and settings me on all fours, then I felt his wet member at my entrance, while thinking all about what could I slowly gotten turned on. " Agh~ Catnap I wasn't mmm~ ready   yet" I said trying to speak into the pillow, as I felt him enter me slowly and begins to thrust, " You should of noticed" he said as he groans slowly thrusting in me, my tail was moving crazy from the feeling even though I didn't quite enjoy for his size, it was well too big all I could was moan and bite into a pillow, " Your very quiet right now, seems like you don't enjoy it " he said as he stops, " Well the truth is that I don't really know anymore I'm just tired I guess" I said groaning as he gets out, he sat down covering his face, " I'm not saying you're bad it, I'm saying I think I'm not motivated for this" as I hug but there's difference now he slowly shrunk, I took off the suit and give him comfort. " How about I jerk you off" I said behind him as looks up a nodded yes, I slowly placed my hands on his member and slowly moving it up and down with one hand and the other touching his tip, " Agh~ Dogday" he groans purring along the process.

{ Time skip due to Hoopy kicking a ball and hitting Bubba's face}

" Ahhhh~ I'm cumming~" he said shaking as he hold onto me as he came all over my hand and himself, turned his and started licking it off his semen of my hand then his member to his stomach, as he moan and all giggled in the process. Then there was a knock on the door I went to grab a rob and answer the door while left Catnap sleeping, I slowly opened it and I strong wind hit me and making see different scenes like if it was into a dark place, telling me to wake up and to get up, I walked around dizzy being confused of all the scenes fill with darkness and mysterious sounds. It finally stopped for now and went to Catnap who wasn't sleeping but was changing, " Are you ok" he said as he put on hoodie and walking up to me and hold my hand and taking to the bed and sitting me down. " I just... Yes I'm ok my moon" I said not wanting him to worry about me, as he hugged me. " Who was it" he said getting the bed ready, " It was just a stick the the gotten blow away and hitting the door that's all" I said trying to smile as I got up to help him I took off the rob and we decided to cuddle.

I'm sorry for of the confusion and mixed stuff here I know it's really bad I wasn't like motivated to write smut somehow and I'm in a tug of war with whose the dominant of the Catnap x Dogday relationship because it's just so stressful but now I think I more ideas for this book, I just don't want to cancel it in the moment so yeah and I will also go back to school so hopefully I will write more. Anyways Thank you all for 8.68k view that's awfully too much maybe meet the writer irl physical appearance if it gets 10k idk. But that's all right now so I love you all mwah ~ Malki ❤

1359 words