𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Catnap POV:

I was left alone at Dogdays house with Picky along, remembering of what happen days ago I went to find the record tape to show it to Picky, when I found I ran quickly to her  " What do need Catnap " she said then I hand her the record, "What is this" she asked me looking confused, " It a record tape that's what it is " I replied to her question, " You should play right now " I told her as I went to the kitchen to fetch myself breakfast, hoping that Dogday is safe and that stinkin unicorn doesn't start flirting with him. When I got a bowl of frosted flakes with banana slices I heard gibberish then noticing that Picky was playing the record tape, I headed over there looking up to her eyes full of tears, " How I thought... " she said as left the bowl down for a while and hugged her comforting her, " I'm sorry but I believe that you will want the ugly truth instead of the beautiful truth" as I comfort her she left her tears on my shoulder, soothing her back, " I love her so much " she cried confused, " But she knows damn well you're in a relationship with him" she told me as I began to slowly cry, " And he's the father of the twins " I told her sobbing softly, " wait your pregnant " she said letting me go then looking shock,  I raised up my sweater and showed my baby bump lowering my ears as she placed her hand on the bump keeping it still then feeling a kick or two on her hand, " Oh Catnap" she said as she hugged me " Congratulations " she said as I sobbed into her shoulders, " I'm sorry for the information that I gave you" I told her. " Oh no your ok I don't care" she said as she cleaned off her dry tears, " I'mma break up with her until she learns her lesson" she said to me with confidence in her voice , " She as no right to flirt with your man" she said as then she pass me the bowl of cereal, " You finish this and we both go out to find those two" she said as I grabbed the plates from her hands then quickly eating my breakfast. When I finished we headed out, " Do have any idea they'll be right now " I asked her covering myself in a blanket, to keep warm even it was already spring, " Maybe at the Crafts house" she said grabbing my hand and we headed over there.

{ time skip because one of the nappies ( catnap plush) was found making out with a doggie ( dogday plush) by Kickin himself}

We arrived to Craftys house and there I looked at the window and I saw her trying to get closer to Dogday who was frightened.

Dogday POV:
" Crafty what are you doing you know damn well I am in relationship with Catnap " I tell her as I run away from her trying to get close. " I know is just I miss you you good boy " Crafty kept saying that to me which makes me feel so uncomfortable, ' You know why we broke up very well" I told her as I threw a pillow to her face, " We broke up because you didn't allow me talk anyone, AnYOne not even my friends, you locked me up in here until the others notices and they saved me" I told trying to make a bell ring in her mind, " I know but I changed puppy" she said as she grabbed the pillow and threw it to my legs making me trip then she got more closer to me, trying to kiss me but suddenly I heard the door open there was Catnap and Picky Piggy, Catnap went straight up running up to Crafty and attacked her with all his strength, " You stupid bitch leave my man" he said crying hitting her as hard as he can I watched him for a while feeling special that he protected me, I got up before he makes it worse so I picked him up and kissed him deeply as I felt his hand go on my cheek, we slowly make out for a few seconds and then we stopped, " I love you Catnap " I told him but the truth was this was a plan Crafty and I made up I got onto my knee and I took out a box, opening it making Catnap surprised, " Will you marry me Catnap and make me one happy little fella in this small factory" I told him with full tears running down my face smiling, suddenly the others came up and they all were filming waiting for Catnap answer, " Oh Dogday " he said as he ran up to me and hugged me " Yes I will " he said hugging me purring as I hugged him back while the rest cheered " Congratulations you two " they all said confetti surrounding the room, but our minds were in something else we kept on looking at each other for a while till someone called us out. " Hey you two are you ok " Hoppy asked as she was eating some cake, " Oh I'm sorry I just umm hehehe " I told still blushing then I felt a heavy weight on me Catnap started to get on me and kissing me everywhere on my body, " Oh I love you agh " he said still kissing then scratching under my chin making me stomp my feet, " I didn't know Dogday reacts that way" Bubba said looking more curious, " I wonder what other dog like things he does " he said walking around the room, I got up from the floor along with Catnap we were both handed cake by Bobby, " Congratulations to two, that may your relationship stay strong " she said as she left to go with Hoppy and talk to her business, holding Catnap hand with the engagement ring, smiling at the view. " Wait if it was a surprise and not Crafty trying to flirt with you, oh no omg I hurt her" Catnap said worried, " Nah it's ok that wasn't actually it was just one of Bubba invention " I reassure him laughing at the end, the night slowly came by showing the fake stars that are set up on the ceiling, both hand and hand walking along the path to home, can life get more better as I thought, " Ow " catnap hissed at something, "Is everything ok" I told him worry his condition was the problem, " Yeah I'm fine is that these two love to kick heh" he said placing his hand on his bump, " I can't wait to see them, feeling there little paws seeing them open there little eyes open for the first time, and sneezing when ever they get a little dirty with milk when feeded, oh Dogday and now we're getting married and having a family, life is just awfully so wonderful " he told me as we entered the house setting our stuff down, we took a quick shower had a special time together, we stayed looking at each other smiling listening to Joji, crying with happy tears till sleep decided to drive with in us.

Agh I'm crying in the end you all should listen to Joji when your reading this it's just beautiful so get some songs from Joji like Glimpse of Us is really good for the ending of this chapter, so yeah hopefully this isn't cringe, but that you all soooo much so so much for 52.6k views and 102 followers I hope I can entertain you with this small project I hope you have a wonderful day/night love ~ Malki ❤

1279 words