Chapter 14

🌙Catnap POV;

Today was the day, our baby shower will happen this afternoon I started to write down invitation for the the event, humming a tune as I wrote names after names , happily thinking what the babies will be two girls, two boys, or a boy and girl oh who knows, I kept writing each name till the door opened, Dogday was entering coming back from work all sweaty and tired, " Welcome back baby" I said getting of the chair and jogging up to him kissing him, " Hey there" he said as he hugged me kissing me back, " So how was work" I asked him as my arms go his neck moving side to side, " It's was fine just tiring " he told me as he placed his arms around my waist, " Why, you usually come here all woken up " I asked him, he was yawning while I questioned him why he's in this condition, " Well most if the power needed new batteries, and I had to use those umm... " he paused for second or so, " Did you forget the safe word" I asked him knowing he trying to say grab pack but not trying to scare me, " yeah I did but you understand " he told me looking worried I won't have a panic attack or something related to that situation, " I do understand what you're trying to tell me " I reassure him finally letting go of him as I headed back finishing the invitations, " You should get all clean up and along with some rest , we got a baby shower coming by" I purred writing down the last three letters with excitement. I finally finished and I headed to the bedroom and help Dogday get his stuff he needs ready for the shower, " Can you join me kitten" he asked yawning and stretching out as he got in the shower/bath tub, " Sure honey let me just get my stuff I'll be right back" I said kissing his forehead and went to get my stuff which it was just a towel, I entered with sitting on his lap as the bath tub filled up, " Hmm remember I our first time we did this" he laughed making me blush for the quick flashback, " Yeah I do " I told him blushing then feeling pair of hands on my hip, " It's ok I won't do it, I'm too tired to even try" he yawned resting his head on my shoulder, " Oh ok you just rest for a while " I said patting his head within a few minutes he fell asleep in the bath, so I had to try to clean him, I grabbed the shampoo bottle and try my best to wash all over his body and his head, I repeated it to myself then let the water drain for few then turn the shower on. When the water was hitting our bodies it woke up Dogday, " Mmh ah well good morning kitty" he said kissing my cheek down to my neck, making feel heated up by his fine touches on my sensitive spots on my body, without knowing I slightly moaned when I felt him biting on my neck softly, " Ah ~ Dogday I mmmr not  right now oh~" I moaned out then he finally stopped, " Maybe when the baby shower is over ok right now we should get some rest and then sent the invitations to everyone who's invited and then meet up with Huggy and Kissy to help them decorate the party, then when it's over then we can have some fun" I told him as I got up knowing he's going to tuck me in his lap, " But I haven't been clean " he said as grabbed the bottle, " No baby I cleaned you up when you were asleep " I told him so he doesn't take more time.

{ time skip due to nappies and the doggies are now fighting over who is dominant on Catnap and Dogday relationship}

We finally finished from taking a shower and we laid down for about 20 minutes, sleeping peacefully hopefully Dogday will gain more energy for the day. I was struggling to sleep for about half the time, then when I finally found sleep I cuddle up close to Dogday and sleep between his warmth. { after a while }

I felt pairs of arms touching my shoulders and shaking me slowly hearing someone call out my name, " Catnap, catnap wake up, hey wake up "the familiar voice repeated, I open my eyes seeing Kickin, " Oh hi there Kickin " I yawned as I turned around and started stretching out, " What brings you here" I asked him, " Well you slept in and Dogday is out there giving invitation to everyone even the non originals ( aka the oc's )" he told me I took me a while to process what he said I stood there then I finally understood " Oh no I need to get ready I don't what to wear or what to do" as I ran up to the closest to see what options I had to get dressed up for the baby shower, "  It's girl, you only slept in for about 20 minutes, that's your man say but don't stress out I can help you with style" he said grinning with a hint of sassiness, " Plus why do you think I'm good looking" he said starting to pose, with my mind in the blue processing what to say, " ok you can help I guess " I said as I thought of something helpful, " Oh I can call out the nappies to help me get ready" I said to him, " Now that's not such bad idea, I call in my plushies to" he replied within a few minutes they all arrive, only 5 them arrive, three are nappies and the other two were kicks. " That's very little umm where the rest" I asked a nappy lifting it up, it started mewing to me giving me a response, " Oh so the others are helping with the Baby shower, now how lovely is that" I talked back to booping it's nose leaning down to let them back on ground.