𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅

Dogday POV:

I was woken along with the sun, it was something that I was programmed to do, so I can go get ready and to head to Catnap nap time area when the hour of joy ends so they can get more woken and get them ready to go to the cafeteria with Picky Piggy. Catnap was still softly asleep in my arms and gave him a quick peck on the head, I decided to quietly get out of bed so wouldn't wake him up, I went to get ready for the day, then I heard the something move in the bedroom and distance yawn, knowing who was it already, " Good morning, Catnap, ready to go back to work" I asked leaning by the door, " Good morning, love, I guess I am ready to see the kids again" he replied scratching his eyes and stretching with the sun rays like usual. " So do want to join me to see what the others are doing, so we can greet the children back to play care" I asked while packing up, " Sure I'll join since I don't really work in the day, since I'm quite sensitive with the sun from the outside, and there's nothing to do" he replied, I took my collar off , then took his off and places my to his neck and I held his collar in my hand so it wouldn't get lost. " Maybe this could work, hurry and get ready and in case I'll bring an umbrella if it doesn't really work with you" I replied heading out to kitchen to us some quick breakfast, he came by and strongly hugged me and started  purring, " hey there lil grumpy pants", I turned and and give him quick kiss and handed his cereal, " Thank you, baby" he replied while his tail cured close related to a heart shape. We finished and headed out, holding hands and entering to the play care, everything was remade and freshly painted, all of us gotten our own room where we could take care of the children first was my whole room, it was two story high, and smelled like vanilla which usually reminds the children of ice cream and was a huge playground and having my own little area where I can closely watch them or when ever I willing to take a break. Then we headed to Catnap's napping area for the kids who ever get sleepy may come in and enjoy a comfortable rest when they want to gain energy to be able to play with the others, and like my room it smelled like lavender just like him. We saw the others rooms they all described there badge from their collar they all weared. Then we all gotten together and started walking to the entrance of the play care, Catnap was behind me scared if the children wouldn't accept him since he was a recently new member within us all. " It's ok they will accept just take calm", I whispered to him, he gave me a grib on my hand and stepped a side and then all the children came in and we all welcomed back, they all seemed to like Catnap and they all started to randomly asked if we where brothers, or best friends, all the questions were a lot but we answered one by one we all stayed in the main area where we can all the room doors where at. It was finally the night time and Catnap took a hand of a child and other children hold on to each other and headed to there nap area. " Can you tell use a nap time story so we can easily sleep" a little girl asked she looked about 4 years old, " Its because my parents used to tell me them before they left me alone here" she innocently said, she had a teddy bear, " Of course sweetie, we can do that now what are you're favorite stuff" Catnap asked while setting himself next to the bed and tucked her in, " well I like cinnamon rolls, singing and puppies ", she replied back she said placing her small hands on Catnap's face and smiled while feeling feeling his face. " You're soo soft Mr. Kitty", she said still petting his cheek. " Well once upon of time, there lived a puppy who owned a bakery shop every morning the critters who live near by lived to wake up early in the morning to smell of the sweet breads that the little puppy made, they love when were soft, warm, and tender, so they usually brought them in the early morning. If a kid to try something new she will allow them, when she runs out of bread, she waits till next day, but at the end she goes visit her family and try to help her mom who sick, with the money she was given, she added to a piggy bank till one day it was full, and she proud enough to help her mother get what she needed to be healthy again, and then the next day the mother was so glad she could in a better state" Catnap said looking down at the child she was already asleep, then he gotten up to a moon shape cushion that is floating on top so he's able to watch the children, all of them were restfully slept, glad enough he didn't have to struggle in his first night with them. He went by row and row till I heard one crying he looked around and finally found then he came by " What's the matter little one, are you ok", he said with a soft worried look, sitting softly on the bed of the child, " I miss my parents, but they left me hear and I don't know why, my mom died and my dad married another women and then took me here, I thought loved me" , he said crying into his pillow, with the tears he shared he wasn't calming down, " Hey I know that really hurts but the smiling critters and I will take care of everyone of you, we like family now, would like us to be like a family to you, we can always help each other out and have fun each day" Catnap replied , the child calmed down and quickly gave him hug with small pouts, " Thank you, Catnap" he said the boy looked around the age of 7. " No problem, little one it's my role that everyone gets sleep, in the correct way to gain more strength, energy and joy for the tomorrow hour" Catnap replied still hugging the little boy, " Now dry those tears, and let get a nice rest, will ya" he said while using his tail to wipe the remains of the tears and the boy giggled, " Ok Catnap, I will" he replied laying down and Catnap tucked him in, " Good night my little one" he said and then he watched him slowly fall to sleep, again without using his poppy gas. Then finally finished on checking up on everyone and finally he gotten onto the moon shaped cushion for the top and finally gotten to rest.

Hai hai Malki here to say thank you all so much for the support, Takethisegg I sure enjoy your support it makes want to finish a new chapter, thank you all for 1.16k I never thought that this silly fanfic would be enjoyed so thanks, Love - Malki

1244 words