𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸

Dogday POV:

As I left Catnap in his area so he could get some rest from what happened earlier, I was walking past by the others rooms and to check up on them if any needed help. Everyone were all good most of didn't need my help, Picky Piggy made me try a dish she made and gotta be honest with everyone but it was very delightful, small pastry. Then Kickin Chicken came up to me looking worried, " Dogday, I need your help", he said like if someone spooked him out of the no where, "Are you alright buddy, what do you need", I replied trying to calm him down and patting his back. " You're dating Craftycorn, right" he asked looking at me, I slowly nodded my head no, " I'm dating Catnap, why" I replied, to be honest Craftycorn was like a close sister to me instead of someone who gives me love interest. " I need some advice for how to ask someone out, and what to do and not do" he replied with a flustered looked, " depends on the person who you are going ask out " I replied cocking an eyebrow, " ok I'll tell you who, but you can't tell anyone else about this ok " he said looking around making sure no one was near. " I'm all ears Kickin, who is this special someone " I asked, he started to blush and hide his face behind his feathers, " the special someone, is so amazing that he's different from the others, it's Bubba" he replied still covering his face. " Awww I knew you will like him" I replied hugging him and then patted his back again. "So can I have some advice" he asked still with the hint of blush on his face, " Well be chill like you're always, I know that Bubba enjoys your company, just play it cool and say if he wanna hang out with you" I suggested him, then I saw Catnap gotten out of the nap time area with a blanket covering him, he yawned and made his way to me. " So don't be scared of asking him, you just be you" I said then Catnap came close and sat next to me and started to cuddle, " Good morning, my sleeping beauty " I said placing him on my lap " Morning " he whispered, then hugging me tightly. " I hope that it will work out and look like this" Kickin said looking at the both of us, " It's alright buddy you got this, I know he will be into a guy like you" I replied still having Catnap within my arms and he started purring. " How was your nap" I asked him looking into his eyes who still look awfully tired, " I slept good, but I believe not enough" he replied while he buried his head under my arm, Kickin was still watching us, "Wow, you two do really love each other" he said with a hint of impression on his face. " Well what can I say, the sun proposes to the moon" I replied to feeling the warmth underneath me I slightly be cover by Catnaps soft blanket, he was resting quietly. " Do I have to wait longer or I can do any time to ask her out" Kicked nervously panicked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry for the hold up, I ended failing my promise of posting everyday, but been struggling with life and school I do a special of asks and dares for the original characters, and incorrect quotes since I read those a lot in Dogday x Catnap Spanish books. And maybe along with a suggestion of mini comics if you guys are satisfied with the first chapter of a mini comic and I believe the story will due with the trailer showing up and all, and I believe I will be able to post more on winter break which is a few days away. I hope you guys don't get mad at me but thank you all for 4.25k readers like god who are you people. Anyways I love you all for your support- Love Malki