𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸{𝟷𝟸}

Catnap's POV:

I felt a pair of arms around my back waking up with the sunshine and the sounds of birds, mixed with a lovely scent of a ordinary breakfast, pancakes, bacon and eggs, flowing into my nose as I open my eyes I looked at my night stand with the breakfast that the sweet and salty scents comes from. Turning seeing my lovely partner, Dogday, I got more closer to him hugging him back, " Thank you, honey" I told him making his tail wags so slightly, " Your welcome, baby" he replied leaving a kiss on my forehead, " what time is it anyways " I asked him, as I started to grab the plate with my breakfast, slowly eating the food trying my best not to throw up, " It's 7:30" he said as he got up from the bed and walked up to the closest to get my sweater for me. " So I got 35 minutes to ready, huh" I said finishing the egg off my plate leaving it aside on slowly sitting up then placing the plate on my lap. " Well less than 35 minutes now" he said coming back from the kitchen with a cup of water in hand, handing it to me, " Thank you" as I thanked him slowly holding onto the cup and drinking slowly, " Hey you know you don't need to work today, you only organize the home sweet home rooms then wait till the end of the day to put the children to sleep, and it's optional to take care if them during the day" he said looking worried. " Aww now don't worry about me, of course I help with you and the children along with the others, just because I don't need to rest for this month " I replied as I ate the last piece of pancakes that was only left on the plate, then removing the blanket looking down at my baby bump, " Holy god" I said as my ears laid back, my eyes shrink for what I saw, my baby bump was larger than yesterday, " This isn't normal for just a few weeks to be one baby " I said as tears slowly to form. " Hey it's ok, maybe it's about time we learn the truth, we should give Bobby a visit to her clinic, she's always happy to help" he said trying to comfort, " What if I fail to take care of the baby " I said looking up to him, worrying about what can happen, " Now let's not think about that subject, you're going to be the best mother/father in the whole factory " he said placing his paw on the baby bump slowly rubbing it, making me feel pleasure which made me to start purring, then a kick disturb the session, " Agh ow" I yowl out clawing into a pillow, " mmh I hadn't gotten used to the kicks" I said hugging Dogday as he looked curiously, " I'll be right back baby, just stay here" he said getting up running out, I was left there with the plate full of crumbs and the curiosity of the baby. A few minutes pass by and got out of bed to take a quick shower, bringing all the items I needed, except for my rubber duck he needs therapy after what it been through, I got in steam flowing, feeling the warmth of the hot water go onto my fur, more comfortable with being cleaner than yesterday, then I heard a few knocks on the door, " Yes" I asked then the door open showing Dogday, " I called and said that you won't be able to work today along with me not working the full day" he said still behind the door, I poked my head out if the glass doors of the shower, " Oh ok" I replied to him as the soap on my fur slowly gets off, " Also Bobby will pay a visit, she's willing to come by and check on you and the baby" he said as he got his head in the shower, " Ok then you get yourself relax, I'mma leave to work ok" he said as I got closer to give him a kiss good bye. " I love you Honey" I told him as he was walking off, " I love you more, bye kitten " he said as the door finally closed, I was left alone again, with soap nearly going into my eyes.

{ Time-skip due to the rubber duck from chapter 3 is getting therapy from PJ Pugapillar }

When I was home alone, I just stayed planning the baby names, drawing the possibility of what it's physical appearance will look when they are born, then I found a website of things of pregnancy that can stand out from what effects the baby gives you and what gender it determines every step seen relatable, I was within a tie with a boy or girl, then a knock on the door was heard, I got up to the door there I found Bobby, " Well good afternoon, Catnap" she said, she was holding onto a lot of equipment within bags, " Welcome Bobby  come right in, make yourself feel home" I welcomed her as I stepped aside from the door, letting her in she enter and placed her items on the couch, " Well so today we are handling with a baby huh " she asked shyly, as she got out the needed equipments, " Yeah I just to figure out of they are healthy, but don't you think it's to big of a bump to be a few weeks old" I asked her as I lifted up my sweater, " Oh my, so Dogday was telling the truth " she said as she started to wear gloves, " So do you want to lay here or on your bed" she asked as she followed me around, " I'll lay on the couch for now " I replied to her as I took off my sweater then got on the couch,  she started setting up a machine, " Alright we do some ultrasound " she said as she grabbed a near by chair and poured some lube on her gloves then slowly adding it in my stomach and closely to my hips, " Is it cold" she asked but I nodded no, " It's alright " I told her then she grabbed scanner that's connected to the machine, then there I saw some black and white screen turn on, then we heard the door open. " I'm back, oh hi there Bobby " Dogday said as he enter he grabbed a chair and ran up to us, his tail wagging with joy seeing into the screen and then there it was two small things, " Looks like you're gonna have twins" Bobby said sounding like she's about to cry, " They are some very healthy babies" she  said to us happily, I started crying of happiness unbelievably there's two babies with my womb. " No wonder the baby bump was oddly huge" I slightly laughed looking up was Dogday with tears streaming down his face, looking at the black and white screen, staying there frozen. " Oh they are lovely " he said trying his best not to crack his voice, " So do you two want to know the genders... " as Bobby spoke up as she zoomed in the ultrasound, "Yes", "No" we both said at the same  time, " Oh I'm sorry honey maybe we should go with yours" he said I was the one who said yes, " Why did you say no though" I asked him  giving him a confuses look, " Well I was hoping for the baby shower party and to make it more fun, do a gender reveal at the party" he said looking away, " Fine then No, please keep the gender to yourself Bobby we'll save for the babies shower" I told Bobby as she then finally started to print out some pictures, " So you want that along with the breed/creature they are gonna be right" she said handing out the prints out to us. " Sure along with the breed/creature " I replied to her question, " Alright then I'll see two tomorrow at work, and Catnap get a lot of rest" she said then finally steps out, " Oh their twins, twins, twins' Dogday happily say jumping up and down, he got closer a hugged me. " What times is it honey" O asked him he looked up at the clock, " O guess it's time to sleep, for the kids in 15 minutes, oh  no we gotta go" he said as he pick me up, and ran out with me within his arms. Few minutes later passed by finally arriving to home sweet home, putting the children to sleep who needs help when they have issues with sleeping or nightmares, " All done now" I said getting out of Home sweet home seeing Dogday sleeping and snoring on the stair laying against the rail. " Dogday, wakey wakey " I whispered shaking him to wake up, " Ah oh it's you darling " he said with a shock tone, " Can we go home now" I asked him then he got up and hold onto my hand, " Of course we can, let's go home sweetie" he said planting a kiss on my head.

*

*

Hey guys Malki here Thank soooooo much for 28k that's a awful tone of views, So I'm so thankful of people who enjoyed this, I'm sorry to say this that the special isn't ready yet though, but comment down, if on Valentine's Chapter should be like, A Kickin x Bubba Chapter or maybe the baby shower with the gender reveal. Anyways that's all for today love you all~ Malki❤

1596 words