Chapter 11 part 2

Since I'm still in the process of finishing the art, I was writing this for you all, (!!⚠ if you hadn't seen Chapter 3 gameplay, this chapter will contain spoilers, thank you ⚠!!)

Dogday POV:

"It's alright honey", I replied to him as hugged him close not wanting to let go of my love. " Don't you have to go check on the power" he asked looking at me curiously, pointing to the power room," Oh of course I forgot about that" I said giving him a quick peck in lips and run to get new battery, " I'll see you later, take care kitten" I said as I got to the statues. " Dogday" I heard kids shouting out while I was heading there, " Hello everyone " I replied to them waving and smiling at each of one them, finally entering the room under the statues I grabbed a crow bar and unsealed the battery box then headed out again, " Hey Dogday how you doing" said the mysterious voice but as I looked up it was Ollie, " Oh hi there, Ollie" I said wagging my tail as I hold on to the battery tightly, " Hi Dogday " she replied patting my head, " My day is having a great start how about you " I asked her, she looked around looked back, " Well I guess I feel alright, just hoping I won't get adopted " she said, she always wanted to stay here, it was like home to her in this place, but she never home sweet home, when ever the orphans are needed to. " Well I better get going see you later" I said running up the stairs and back to home sweet home, finding Catnap on one bed still asleep, " hey, wakey wakey " as I poked him with a toy so he wouldn't attack me, especially when he's pregnant, " 5 more minutes " he replied hugging a plush version of me, I went to the power station and solved the problem quickly with a welcoming of a rooster crow, I headed back to Catnap and picking him up and leaving him on his own bed, that's lays in same room, " Dogday" I heard I soft mew, as he reached for me. " Yes, my moon" I replied looking at his eyes holding his hand on my cheek, " I'm sorry what I will do in the future " as he begins to cry a little, " What do you mean " I asked him as then I felt I was falling into a dark hole, waking me up screaming, then I felt someone next to me it was Catnap, " Oh god, it was just a dream" I whispered as I got up and waking Catnap from his nap, I looked at the clock across the room, 1;30 p.m. it was already late for lunch, so I carry Catnap to cafeteria, but the only thing was left were sandwiches and canned lemonade. " Are you ok, Dogday" he mewed looking worried while I was looking at a wall for a few, " I'm fine sweetie, I'm ok thank you for checking on me" I said wagging my tail to reassure him, looking at his stomach the baby bump finally started to show up, it seemed to big for a few days. " I wonder what they'll be a boy a girl, one baby or two" he said looking at his baby bump then looking back up to me, " How about we figure out next week, I don't think they're old enough from ultrasound, right" I questioned him getting up and helping out, we started heading back to Playcare. " Well hopefully next week they're " he replied as we entered the train he quickly dressed in baggy sweater so no one will notice, one night Catnap and I were talking about the situation that's are able to happen to them, and we agree with hiding the baby(s) so no being in the factory can hurt them. As the train stop we were greeted with people yelling and laughing all over Playcare, each day were the same, " Oop, heh ow" I heard Catnap hiss slightly then his hand placed again on his stomach, " Are you ok" I said then he gets closer to my ear, " I'm okay is just the baby kicked " he whispered taking a few steps back as then we headed to the school to see how the others  are but Catnap doesn't like to even get near the school and he'll tell me why he doesn't go near, " How about you go check one the others while I stay here" he said as his ear lower their selves, " No it's ok we can check in five minutes, they'll be out any time soon " I told him trying my best to cheer him up getting oder to him and filling him with kisses all over his face, " Now whose a good kitty" as pet him making purr quietly. " Stop teasing me " he said as his paws started to make biscuits on my chest, still blushing but the cutest feature he has is that whenever he's fluster he always get puffier than usual, make him more soft, " I guess someone is fresh out the bakery" I joked holding him close then suddenly a bell rings, letting the children out of school and the other smiling critters, they always help Miss Delightful and her sisters, with the children, motivating them to do good and help with any problem, while Catnap and I looked out for the ones outside when needed, Kissy is oftenly here for them. " Hey there you, two " said Kickin waving still holding onto Bubbas hand they ran towards us but Bubba was a little slow, " Oh hi, Kickin and Bubba" Catnap welcomed them with a hug, " How's life treating you " I said curiously, " Oh life is treating much better especially now that I have Bubba as my partner " Kickin replied snuggling into Bubba's arms who was red as a tomato. " Well we are heading to our house " said Kickin smiling and again running with Bubba behind. " I think it's about time we should also go get back to our home" Catnap told me within yawning, I pick him up bride-ly and there we headed back home.

IMM back lol I'm so sorry for the delay of the special I will do them this month but they're all going to be digital art since traditional isn't the best results for the questions. But y'all comment how many babies are there, one, three, FIVE!? Please comment, and thank you all for 17k that's sooooo amazing aaaah love yall ❤❤❤❤❤

1091 words

~ Malki