Chapter VII pt. 2

Just for a notice this won't really be a Dogday x Catnap chapter, instead it will be Kickin Chicken x Bubba Bubbaphant part two to continue the last chapter due of me being in a write block. Along with that there will be more ships into the future.

Kickin Chicken POV:

After talking to Dogday of relationships, and how they were supposed to work I decided to get to my place and find stuff like gifts so I can confess my love for Bubba as I wonder around all over the place thinking what would he like and not. " Hey Craftycorn," I said waving to her , she was working on a canvas, " Hey there, Kickin" she replied, she was all covered with paint and pencil prints on her hoofs. " Can you do me a favor " I asked her looking at what she was drawing and the sketch was Picky. " Of course I can do you favor as long it's not drawing a background " she replies still working the sketch out more stuff onto the canvas. " Can you draw, ... Bubba " I asked whispering the last parts, " Oh ok I can I mean I'm used to drawing people love interest," she replied grabbing a gum ( the easer type ) and slowly ease the heavy line sketch, " Then who asked you to draw Picky" I asked curiously, then I saw her blush slightly, " well she asked for it " she giggled nervously " it's not like I wanted to draw her no reason, right " she said cover her face with her hat. "Wait you like, Picky" I asked cocking up an eyebrow, she slowly turned flustered " I do but you're the only one that knows " she replied, " Gurl, I knew from the start you liked Picky, you always make soo obvious period " I said looking at the canvas, " You know what add the number 134, that means I love you " I replied giving her the idea of a little easter egg on sketch. " That's actually creative but how come you know that means that" she asked, " Well to be honest I answer Bubba math question with that once in a week" I slightly laughed, " Hey but today is my day to convince my love not yours" I said. " Alright then, you can take this day" she replied laughing along " I'll work on your request right now, and I'll give it to you once you come by" she said as she gotten off her chair to get another canvas, " Ok then, have a good day" I replied walking into my area, the area I had was like a water park, taught the kids who are old enough how to swim and the others can play with water balloons and water guns that look like crayons, but it's only open when it's summer, so I usually end up helping the others in there activities in the winter time. I went into my room and got to getting objects and cards
and all that for a confession.

*time skip*

Still Kickin POV

When I finished with all of that my feathers where fill with glue, glitter, stickers, and paint. So I decided to take I quick shower to go ahead and get ready to tell Bubba if he wants to hang out or you know go on a date. *after the shower* I quickly dressed up and gotten out of my area and headed to Bubba's place. When I gotten there I saw him but something unpleasant for me, I saw him with someone else holding their hands and giving small pecks. All I could was just run away and just don't want to ever wake up ever again. When I was running away with my eyes full of tears Craftycorn saw me then later she try going after me noticing I wasn't ok. I got to my room and started to cuddle around my blanket and bunch of pillows, I heard a distance knock on the door. " Who is it" trying my best to not weep, cleaning my tears off, " It's me, Craftycorn are you ok" she asked trying to sound comforting, " You can enter " I replied hiding my face on a pillow shaped as a star, and slowly getting up, she came up to me and hugged me. " Are you ok Kick " she said hugging me tightly and the only thing I could was ugly sob into her chest, she rubbed my back. " Hey it's ok just take it all out and later we will take about what happen" she said quietly, later than it's been a while then I told her of what happen, then tears started to swell up in my eyes and tightly hugged her. " It's ok, I mean that's his lose not yours, look at you you're soo gorgeous then anyone here and your amazing I mean who wouldn't love you " she said litty my head up to see her, I smiled. " Thank you " I said hugging her and she hugged back " Anything for my bestie " she replied " But did you saw who he was, like who was the person " she asked, " Well it looked they had warm color fur I don't if whether pink, red, or orange " I replied to her questions, " Well either or those fur color can't really be in relationship with Bubba, since Bobby is dating Hoppy, Picky was with me the whole time and for Dogday he with Catnap and he's always busy, but the person who gives kisses to anyone is Bobby" she said then she saw the gift basket I made for Bubba, " You made that" she asked me, I gave her a quick nod, " That looks amazing, wow you should help me make one day when I'm going to ask Picky out" she replied playfully. "Well how about this since I don't my canvas that you request to waste, you go ask him about going out, maybe he was asking Bobby for some compliments of love" she said with a funny tone, " Wait you already finished the canvas" I asked, she gave a quick nod and got out the room and brought in a covered canvas then took off the cover to show a lovely oil painted picture of Bubba in a flower field, " I wanted to practice with oil painting and this how it came out, I think it's my fist painting that I add effort in" she replied covering it again. Then we heard a knock on the door, I gotten up and then saw Bubba holding a banquet of lovely sunflowers and roses and a note in the middle, he looked very flustered, then I closed the door on his face, then open it and got the note from the flowers and closed the door again.

***° { nobody Bubba's pov 👁👄👁}° ***lol

Kickin POV still

I read the note which said if I wanted to go one date with him, I screamed in my mind then I handed to Craftycorn then I grabbed my gift basket then open the door, lucky he was still there, then got out then give it to him and grabbed the flowers, " Sorry about closing the door on you earlier, but I will accept your invitation of the date, but I still have to get ready" I said scratching the back off my neck, " It's ok as long you didn't rejected me" he replied, I looked at him, he was wearing a a nice suit on. " Well the I'll wait for you outside" he said then leaving I waved goodbye at him and then quickly got in my room a scream into a pillow and rolling around on the bed with joy. " So love bird, what did he said" Craftycorn asked with curiosity. " Well he really didn't say anything but he's waiting for me to get ready for a date" I replied to her questions, " Omg can I help you with dressing up" she asked grabbing a back of make-up, " Of course baby girl" I said and we started to get myself ready.

* time pass becuz I'm lazy*

I finally gotten ready and I quickly gave Craftycorn a hug and then walked up to Bubba the Craftycorn handed me the canvas and I gave it to him. Then later we said goodbye to Craftycorn and then headed to the place, where we will have our date, while we walk over there we saw Catnap and Dogday together then Dogday signal me with a thumbs up, then we finally arrived the area. And that was my first date with my true love. The end.

Ahh help I finally wrote a whole dang chapter yippee anyways, yes I gave a sassy characteristic to Kickin because we always need a sassy one on the group, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for 6.02k views I love you all I never thought I'll get this far aaahhhhh Bai Bai have a Merry Christmas*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥
- Malki

1500 words