𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸

Catnap POV:

As Dogday and I got of his room all of the others were staring at us, then they noticed we were holding hands. " What are two love-birds doing " asked Bobby Bearhug. Dogday reply that we were just planning what we are going to make for breakfast. " So what are we going to make for breakfast, Dogday ", I asked still holding onto his huge soft warm hand. " Well I was think that we could make pancakes and waffles along with some muffins " he replied waggling his tail slightly. " Does everyone agree that will be good for breakfast " he asked the others. " Could we add blueberries to either the waffles or muffins " asked Bubba Bubbaphant. " Of course we could do that we just need two people pick them freshly from the garden" said Dogday. " Oh can we also add chocolate chips in some muffins" asked Hoppy Hopscotch. " Sure do, but if all of everyone else help with getting ready for breakfast, deal " said Dogday still waggling his tail and holding onto me. " Deal", all of the others reply to Dogday.
I was impressed that how much the others cared so much of Dogday and they put there trust on him to be their leader. As soon the discussion was over we headed to our certain parts to help to get breakfast ready, CraftyCorn, Dogday and I will being making the breakfast, Bobby and PickyPiggy both went outside to pick up the blueberries in the garden, while the other three help clean the kitchen table and other stuff. " Come on Catnap let's go make breakfast" , Dogday told me and quickly looked around and give a peck on the cheek. " I love you ", he whispered into my ear. " I love you too" whispering it back to him. We walked together to the kitchen and kept saying sweet stuff to each other. " So what are you two talking about or is it boyfriend secrets ", asked CraftyCorn, she was getting the dry ingredient out. " Oh we are just playing around and calling each other some slightly rude names just like normal buddies ya know, like we aren't really boyfriends", Dogday said sarcastically and stick his tongue out to us. " But be honest Dogday, but are you actually dating Catnap or not", she kept asking. " Fine I will tell the truth to you, but under one condition you can't tell others alright", he replied to her, CraftyCorn give a quick nod "Catnap and I are dating and we just started so it's a whole new thing for us", he said while he was grabbing my hand and giving long lasting kiss one the cheek because he knew well that the others could get disgusted by seeing us kiss by the mouth. " Well congratulations you two, hope that your relationship last for a great time and that no drama or bad luck get in the way", CraftyCorn wished us and I started cuddling with Dogday and he hugged back. " Welp we got some cooking to do, you don't want some starving smiling critters running all around because they didn't had breakfast " Dogday said and getting the rest of the other ingredients for all the food. " We're back with the blueberries ", said Bobby, she was holding a whole small basket full freshly picked blueberries and all them having the perfect indigo color shining with the sun ray, looking larger and tasty. I decided to whisper to Dogday if he could ask Bobby if I could get one, since he's the only one I talk to and no one else, he gave me a quick nod and right away asked. " You won't mind if Catnap can have a blueberry would you" he asked, in the nicest way as possible. "Nope I don't mind at all, so of course you have some just not all", replied Bobby, saying a little sarcastically, she was always playful with everyone. I picked a blueberry up went to the kitchen and rinsed it, then gave it a try, and the blueberries where one of the best ones I have ever tasted. " I think he likes, don't you Catnap", asked Dogday, I gave him a quick nod. " Is there anything we could help with ", asked Bobby. " Sure you guys can, you two can helps with baking the muffins, or rinsing the blueberries ", he replied to them. We finally got to cooking, Dogday was making the waffles, I was making the pancakes and the other three were making the muffins. After everything we were finally done. We set everything at the table and get everyone to sit down and we gave each other thanks, then we begin to dig in. After eating everyone decided to go outside and have fun. I stayed inside cleaning up, " Oh hey there, little kitty", my eyes were covered by someone hands, " Dogday", I questioned " Bingo " he replied. " I turned around and gave him a hug, he hugged back, his fur is always soft and warm just like the suns rays. " How about we have some fun tomorrow night, will that be ok with you, I mean everyone will return to their homes tonight", he asked, " I like the sound of that", I replied to him. All we did was stand there and hug each other, " Well do want to do, today" he asked, " Maybe we could draw each other like a small date idea", I asked happily, " Hmm that actually doesn't sound that bad, actually sure let's do that, because I know you can be quite sensitive with the sun", he replied, he went and got two sketch books and I got coloring materials. Then we started drawing each other, we kept looking at each other like if we were some reference. " And all done, here you go kitty", he said showing me a picture with four figures in them, there was Dogday and I but didn't know the other two, " It looks so wonderful but who are the other two", I politely asked him, he giggled and waged his tail, " Well I know it sound stupid, but those could be our children", he looked away looking embarrassed, "I actually think that's a good idea, but the problem is I'm a guy and a female so there isn't a possible way to have children of our own, Dogday", I replied, " I know it was just something, and to be honest kinda wish we could" he said, still with the flustered look. I was still working on my drawing and Dogday just decided to get some snacks from the kitchen, and he came back with some cookies and sat behind me and hugged me; we were honestly really close to each other, I turned around and give him a quick kiss, got back to drawing, after I few minutes of cuddling and eating cookies, I finally finished the drawing. " I finished, how does it look" I asked, " That looks lovely, Catnap" he replied, we both looked window and it was already noon. " I guess we can go out now", he said getting up and helping me getting up, we held hands and walked to the door and out, everyone where still playing. " What are you guys playing" Dogday asked, " We're playing hide and seek and tag together ", Hoppy Hopscotch responded, " And who's it", he asked again, " Bubba", Hoppy replied and hid in her hiding spot. " Wanna go hide in the tree", Dogday asked me, I gave a quick nod back and we let go and quickly climbed up the tree. After awhile of playing I was getting dark, we all said our good byes, and ended our day.

Agh this took so long to write of this down any ways thanks for 63 views in my first chapter, hope you all enjoyed it, Love - Malki ✰

1296 words