Chapter 5

"Islaaaaaaaaa, oh my gosh, oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!"

We're currently sitting in my car in a random parking lot. For some reason parking lots are the best places to have these kind of conversations. I have just finished telling Myra about Ali.

"You're joking" she drags out the 'ing' earning a smile from me. "Isla im so serious right now, Adam is so tight with Ali, if you want i can text him for you"

I met Adam a semester after I met Myra, he's a very....interesting person.

yeah interesting in the head.

no im joking i swear

I remember second semester of grade 9, Myra, Adam, Ilyas, and I had french together, we didnt learn much but it was the best class ever. Something new was always happening.

I miss grade 9.

Anyways back to Adam, he's grown a lot since then in my opinion, and he has the biggest crush on Myra. Everyone knows it, he doesn't try to hide it either. Adam and I were close over the summer but I've always seen him as an older brother, Adam is so in love with Myra that he's cut off almost every girl - if not all of them - off all his socials and doesn't talk to any girls - except Myra - anymore and I just find that so sweet.

Myra's fully aware of his feelings for her but she shuts it down every time. She says that she doesn't have any feelings for him currently but you never know what the future holds, and honestly, preach.

"wait what" I gasp, why was I not aware of this.

"yeah bro they're tight as fuck, atleast from what i know" She answers back. I cant bite back the smile that creeps up on my face. Ali is a very introverted person - I think - he doesn't even look at girls let alone talk to them, and I know that, but for some reason I get this feeling of hope.

Myra pulls out her phone to text Adam

Adam omg yk Ali

yeah why?

Well damn he responded quick

ok well someone may or may not

have a teeny tiny crush on him

who is it?

Myra looks at me for approval and I nod my head yes, so that she can tell him it's me. I trust Adam and I know he's not going to snake or accidentally let it slip. I don't want this getting out though because as we all know word travels fast, and people just love talking. Also my chances of even having a conversation with him might get jeopardized because I may or may not have oppositions in this school

fuck the opps!!

its Isla but you cannot and i repeat cannot tell anyone

oh.

no offence but tell her

dont get your hopes up too high

its nothing personal, Alis jus

not the type of person to go around

talking to random girls.

nono we know that

hes not looking for anything

with any girl right now, if anything

islas gonna have to wait a rlly long time

well shes in it for the long run so obv

ok fine ill help her

tell her text me in a bit

I squeal a little in excitement. Now I know I won't be texting Ali for a LONG time but just knowing things about him helps.

I genuinely can't contain my excitement I feel like jumping around, but instead I put the car in drive and put in the address for the new race course in my area. It just got built and I've been dying to go with Myra.

This might just work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tbh i had this chapter in my drafts for a good 3 days but i couldnt figure out how to end it also i got kinda lazy lmaooo anyways here u go!!