Chapter 39: crossing paths

Brennen

~~~~~~~~

I open my bedroom door and see her standing there looking at me. I had nothing but a towel around my waist. I move my wet hair out of my eyes and smile at her.

"Hi, Julianna," I say, my heart pounding against my chest.

"Hi, Brennen." She says.

I move out of the way, to make way for her to come in. She walks in and I close the door behind her. She faces me and my heart races faster and faster. She drove me crazy, my love for her drove me crazy, her voice, her laugh, her smile, it drove me insane. It was intoxicating.

"Brennen?" She says.

"I love you, Julianna. I've loved you since I was 17, and I will love you for the rest of my life, every day, every minute, every second. I will keep loving you. Nothing or anyone can change my mind about you, Jules. This is what I want. You're what I want." I blurt out.

She stares at me with tears in her eyes.

I take a step closer to her, I tuck her hair behind her ear, and smile.

"I love you." I say.

"And I love you." She smiles.

I lean in and kiss her like my life depended on it. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. I chuckle as I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist, knocking the towel right off my waist. She laughs as I place her on my bed. I hover over her and kiss down her neck.

The rest of her clothes disappear and we laugh together as we kiss each other, passionately. This is what I'd been missing in my life for these past few years. It was her. My beautiful Julianna.

I put a condom on before I made love to her. To my Julianna. To my favorite girl. To my future wife. To the only girl who I have eyes for.

~~~~~~~

"Oh this is a violating picture of you." She says as she clicks on a photo of me from when we were younger on her phone. I had messy hair and really bad acne, and the face I was making in that photo was not helping me.

"Oh come on." I groan.

She laughs as looks at it.

"I'm gonna make this my wallpaper." She says.

"Hell no." I say, trying to take the phone from her.
She laughs even harder as she pulls her away from me. I reached over her bare body and tried to grab it but couldn't get it.

"It's so cute!" She laughs.

"Liar." I laugh.

She laughs so hard that she snorts, I look at her and start laughing, hysterically before she joins in with me and we both lay in my bed, naked, laughing like little kids. We laugh till my stomach starts hurting.

I wrap my arms around and hug her as we finally stop laughing.

"Aw, look." She says, showing me her lock screen, which was the ugly photo of me.

"You're mean." I say.

She smiles.

I sigh as I nuzzle my face in the curve of her neck, breathing in her sweet scent. She runs her fingers through my hair and I smile.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She says.

Which wasn't true, I don't think anyone could love someone the way I loved this girl.