Part 8

Klas's pov:

That morning, I busied myself making breakfast burritos for my husband, my daughter, and myself. Once the plates were ready, I decided to enhance our meal with an array of fruits—mangos, grapes, and melons—carefully chopped into bite-sized pieces. Concerned about both my daughter's safety and my husband's playful clumsiness, I took precautions.

My focus was disrupted by Willow's joyful scream. "Dada!" she giggled upon spotting me. "Willy, come have breakfast," I smiled, lifting her and placing her in her princess pink chair. Her wide smile upon seeing the breakfast spread warmed my heart. Willow had an excellent appetite, not being a picky eater, and I cherished that quality. Despite my strict stance against sweets, I suspected Mickey was indulging Willow behind my back.

"I'll wake your father up," I whispered, kissing Willow's head before heading to our room. Entering, I perched on the bed, gently nudging the still-sleeping Mickey. "Wakey, sunshine," I smiled as he groaned in annoyance. "Come on, let's have breakfast together." Playfully pulling his hair, he rolled around, causing me to tumble onto the bed. Swiftly, he pinned me down. "Don't do that again, Miller," he warned before sauntering out, leaving me giggling on the bed.

We enjoyed breakfast together, discussing Willow's school days, when an unexpected doorbell interrupted our morning. Confused, I approached the door to find a woman waiting. "Yes?" I asked, still puzzled. "I'm looking for Mick or Mickey?" she said, smiling. Realization struck—this must be the woman I overheard while talking to Mickey on the phone. "Who's that?" Mickey called out from the living room. "Your friend," I replied, ushering her inside. She greeted Mickey enthusiastically, and a twinge of jealousy crept over me.

"Heyyy," Mickey smiled, standing up to hug her. Suppressing my feelings, I forced a smile and returned to my breakfast. Mickey suggested she join us, but she politely declined, opting for the living room. As Mickey went to shower, he asked me to talk to her as she was a guest. He kissed my head, leaving me wondering about his excitement.

Mickey carried Willow for their shower, and I approached the woman. Sitting across from her, I managed a small smile. "You must be Klas. I'm Lyubov, Mickey's childhood friend," she introduced herself. Nodding, I replied, "Nice to meet you," engaging in conversation until Willow joyfully joined us.

"Baby, so clean now," I cooed as she sat on my lap. Lyubov acknowledged Willow, and as Mickey returned, he joined us. However, my discomfort grew when Lyubov rested her hand on Mickey's thigh. "Does she look like me?" Mickey asked, to which Lyubov smiled and replied, "Yes, she does, Mick," further fueling my unease.

After Lyubov left, I felt compelled to address the situation with Mickey. Closing the door, I instructed Willow to watch Barbie and took Mickey to our room, my emotions in turmoil. "What's wrong?" Mickey asked, settling on the edge of our bed. "She was being touchy with you, Mickey," I expressed, my frown deepening. "That's normal," Mickey replied casually, fueling my frustration. "Normal? That's not normal. People don't touch someone's husband's thigh," I insisted. Mickey stood up, sighing, and approached me, gently taking my hands. "You know I love you. I'm sorry I let her do that," he apologized, caressing my hands. I nodded, calming down. "Just don't let her do that again," I requested, and he promised with a smile, sealing it with a kiss.

Every sweet gesture from Mickey still made me blush, and the butterflies in my stomach danced. Even after five years, my deep feelings for Mickey remained unchanged. He was still the most handsome person to me, and I loved him just as much as the day we met. Our moment was interrupted by my buzzing phone. Seeing Natalie's call, I quickly accepted it. "We're picking up Willow in a bit!" she exclaimed, sounding happy and excited. "Yes, sure. I'll get her ready," I smiled, and she thanked me before I hung up.

Mickey's pov:

I waited in the living room, watching a movie while Klas went to shower Willow. My smile widened upon seeing my daughter all dressed up, her happiness radiating. "Princess!" I exclaimed as she ran over to me, picking her up and showering her with kisses. "So beautiful," I commented, and she giggled, planting a kiss on my nose. "Are you going to be a good girl?" I asked, and she nodded, giggling. "Papusha, you will be a good boy too," she declared, making me laugh as I promised her.

We waited for several minutes until the doorbell rang. I scooped Willow into my arms and opened the door. Willow jumped out to Natalie upon seeing her. "Hey, my Willy!" Natalie exclaimed, happy. "I'll bring her back at 9," Natalie said, and I waved her goodbye as I closed the door. Wandering around, I searched for my husband and smiled upon finding him in the shower. "Klas..." I trailed, and I heard him giggling. "Come in," he said, and I quickly got into the tub, seeing Klas rolling his eyes.

Willow:

we both were panting heavily in the tub

we both were panting heavily in the tub. I was pinning Klas to the wall as I attacked his mouth with mine. My hands came up to his hair, and using my body, mainly my crotch, to keep him restrained. Klas opened his mouth, allowing my tongue to entered and explored his mouth. "I'm ready, Mickey" Klas moaned out, turning around, his back was facing me. "So fucking hot for me, all mine" I growled, couldn't contained my excitement upon seeing my husband all submissive for me.  I kissed his neck, nibbling on it, grinned seeing the marks I left on his pale skin. "Mickey, please" Klas begged, moving his hips. I wrapped my hand around his throat and slammed hard, making him moaned out loud.

"Mickey, this is the third time; I'm already sore," Klas said, lying on the bed, catching his breath. I was still excited. It wasn't my fault my husband was attractive to my eyes. "Come on, Willow's not here," I said, and he rolled his eyes, giggling. "Okay, one last time," he said, and I immediately grinned.

The only sound I could hear was the sound of our skin clapping together and Klas's high pitched moans. As I changed the angle slightly, everything got even better, I was hitting his spot and soon enough, I blew my load inside of him.

Klas's phone vibrated, abruptly breaking our connection. My discontent was palpable as Klas extricated himself, reaching for his phone. Dismissing the caller with an eye roll, he maintained a terse exchange. I vacated the bed, heading to the bathroom for a cleansing ritual, leaving the door ajar to eavesdrop on Klas's conversation.

"No, I'm sorry, we're too occupied at the moment. Perhaps dinner another time," he articulated before ending the call. Curious, I inquired, "Who was that?" Klas, with a disdainful expression, responded, "Adrian. He proposed dinner plans for us." I acknowledged silently, aware of Klas's aversion to him. "Not interested?" I probed, to which he scoffed, "Absolutely not. I can't stand him." A wry smile played on my lips, and I coaxed him to join me in the shower. "Not again, Mickey," he chuckled, and I shrugged, a smirk gracing my face.

FEEL FREE TO VOTE AND COMMENT