Part 22

Klas's pov:

After weeks of chaos, we finally returned home together, attempting to rebuild our family. I woke up, rolling over to rest my head on Mickey's chest, listening to his heartbeat as he peacefully slept. Despite his forgiveness for my past mistakes, guilt lingered each time he showed me kindness, a constant reminder of my shortcomings as a husband. Sighing, I kissed Mickey gently before heading to the shower.

Returning to the kitchen, I decided to make breakfast-a simple pleasure I had missed during the turbulent times. I crafted healthy breakfast sandwiches with eggs, feta cheese, tomatoes, and avocado. Plating the food, I prepared yogurt bowls for Mickey and Willow.

"Dada!" Willow emerged from her room, her hair tousled. I smiled, picking her up. "Breakfast?" I inquired, kissing her cheek. She nodded, and I placed her in her chair, encouraging her to eat while I went to Mickey. Selecting a tank top and shorts from the wardrobe, I coaxed him awake. "Mickey, wake up," I said, receiving a grumble. "Mickey," I repeated sternly, and he sat up, frowning at me.

"Shower, then we eat," I instructed, tossing him the clothes as I returned to Willow. Seated beside her, I fed her breakfast. "This is yummy, Dada," she giggled, and I smiled. "Thank you, angel," I cooed, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Mickey emerged after his shower, taking a seat across from us and diving straight into his breakfast. "Ugh, I hate tomato," he frowned, promptly removing the offending slice from his sandwich. "Mickey, it's good for you," I reminded him, but he smirked.

"Willow wants it," she chimed in, reaching for the tomato Mickey had discarded on his plate. "Aren't you my daughter? You should hate tomatoes, princess," Mickey teased, and Willow giggled. "Don't teach her to hate healthy foods," I advised Mickey, and he shrugged, prompting another round of giggles from Willow.

Scooping up some yogurt, I offered it to Mickey, and he accepted it with a smile. I extended the spoon to Willow, who eagerly accepted as well. "Dada is the best," she declared with a smile. Mickey nodded, munching on his sandwich.

We drove to Willow's kindergarten together, and as we parked, Mickey frowned upon spotting Ethan by the door, exchanging greetings with other parents. "You can go send Willow; I'll stay in the car," I suggested, and he nodded. "Willy, come kiss daddy," I called, and Mickey placed Willow in the front on my lap as I kissed her cheek. "Be a good girl, baby," I whispered, and Willow nodded. "I want us forever like this, dada," she innocently whispered, and I nodded, hugging her tightly.

I felt guilty and remorseful for forgetting about her during the recent weeks of conflict with Mickey. I hadn't intended to involve her in all of this. Kissing her again, I watched as she exited the car with Mickey. "I'll be back," Mickey said, kissing my lips deeply before leaving. Blushing, I observed as Mickey walked with Willow to her class and then returned to the car.

Emotions overwhelmed me, and tears fell down my cheeks. I was filled with sadness and guilt for neglecting Willow. I wiped away my tears as Mickey looked at me, confused. "You okay?" he asked, and I nodded. He gently grabbed my face, wiping my tears away. "I love you," he said, and I smiled, responding, "I love you too, Mickey."

Returning home, I felt the urge to wash the dishes and clean the house while Mickey stayed in the bedroom. Completing my chores, I approached him, finding him on the bed engrossed in his phone. "Mickey, what are you up to?" I inquired, and he looked at me, a smile gracing his face as he displayed a picture of us from the day we got married. "Just scrolling through pictures," he nonchalantly replied.

Smirking, I snatched his phone, placing it on the bedside table as I climbed onto the bed with him. "Still busy?" I teased, and he bit his lower lip. "Still want me to top?" I playfully asked, and he nodded. "A month, I said, so," he giggled, and we shared a deep kiss which turned into a heated make out session.

Mickey's pov:

I groaned as Klas finished inside me and rolled off me, lying beside me. He was breathing heavily, and I looked at him, smirking. "That was great, big boy," I laughed, and he shook his head, smiling. "Four times, Mickey," he breathed out, and I smiled, staring at his side profile, captivated by his perfection.

"Was that your first time?" he asked, turning to look at me, and our eyes locked. I nodded, smiling. "What about you?" I inquired, and he nodded, saying, "First time."

"I can't get enough of it," I laughed, and Klas giggled, pulling me close and kissing me deeply. Before I could say anything more, he sat up, making me groan. "Come onnn," I pleaded, but he shook his head. "I'm empty now, Mickey," he giggled and headed to the bathroom, rolling my eyes, I followed him.

"I'm sore," I mentioned, stretching my back, and Klas looked at me, concerned. "Let's give you a nice bubble bath," he suggested with a smile, but I objected. "Fuck no," I said, yet he quickly grabbed me and placed me in the tub, filling it with water. "It'll be nice, I promise," he reassured, and I sighed, nodding.

Klas brushed his teeth while waiting for the tub to fill, and when it was ready, he knelt down, wetting my hair and body. He applied shampoo to his palm, massaging my scalp. After that, he used body wash to clean my body, starting from my neck down to my chest. Smirking as he went down between my thighs, he rolled his eyes, smiling. Quickly washing everything off, I got out of the tub, dried myself with a towel, dressed, and waited for Klas to finish his shower.

After Klas picked up Willow, I headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Unsure of what to cook, I opted for a simple meal of mac and cheese and chopped fruits. By the time I finished, they were already home. "Princess," I smiled upon seeing Willow, and she came over as I lifted her up. "Why don't you shower first?" I suggested, and she happily nodded. "I'm going to bathe her first, then we'll eat together," Klas said, and I nodded, watching my husband and daughter head to the bathroom.

After they finished, we had dinner together. "Super yum," Willow giggled, and I smiled, observing as Klas fed her. Witnessing my husband be a great father to our daughter filled my heart with joy. After dinner, I washed everything, and we played in the living room before bedtime.

Chasing Willow, I played the cop while she was the robber. "Dada!" she screamed happily, jumping over to Klas, who was laughing. "No fair, you can't go to your daddy," I smiled, and she giggled. "My dada," she hugged Klas. "Nope, that's my husband you're hugging," I playfully teased, and she shook her head, giggling. "How about I take you both!" I declared, lifting Klas, who was carrying Willow. It was heavy, but I didn't mind; I loved touching my family. Carrying them to bed, I dropped them onto the bed as they giggled. Klas got under the blanket, and Willow followed. "It's time for what, Willy?" I asked as I joined them. "To sleep!" she exclaimed happily, and I smiled. "Smart girl," Klas praised as he kissed Willow's head. Klas ensured to sing for Willow until she fell asleep, and soon after, he too drifted off. I kissed both of their heads before settling down to sleep, wrapping my arms around them both.

FEEL FREE TO VOTE AND COMMENT