𝘪. 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 🌷
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

𝘮𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘦.𝘢𝘱 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮!📣

@maxine.ap

liked by momonatamada, _xochitl

liked by momonatamada, _xochitl.gomez and 86,527 others
maxine.ap i had so much fun being on tonights show with jimmy fallon! make sure to go watch the video guys!✨
@jimmyfallon

view all 1,068 comments

user90 ur so stunning maxine

jenniferaniston My beautiful daughter❤️
maxine.ap thank you mama❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

_xochitl.gomez AWWW WHAT A PRETTY GIRLLLL💙💙💙
maxine.ap you xo😘

user627 ya'll saw that one clip of the vid right?
user156 lowkey maxine and brady would be a cute couple
user036 girls would go insane

walkerscobell you need to stop using the sparkle emoji max
maxine.ap never.

user150 brady + maxine

"ON TONIGHT'S SHOW, our guest star is..drumroll please." jimmy fallon spoke from the stage, using his hands to slap the table to make a 'drumming' noise. "maxine aniston-pitt!"

everyone began clapping when the blonde girl stepped outside on the stage. she smiles, waving at them, shaking jimmy's hand and sat down in front of his table.

"how are you maxine? it's been a while since you've been on the show." he spoke up, the usual grin on his face.

"i'm alright! i'm good, life's been great. i'm so glad to be back on here." she nodded her head, considering her young age, she looked like a professional.

"last time you were here, you were like..what? 14 years old? how old are you now?"

"i just turned 17 in the summer. 3 years, i haven't been on this stage jimmy. that's a long time." maxine looks over go the camera. "he probably just didn't want me on here."

the crowd laughs and jimmy shook his head. "no, no, of course not!"

obviously he knew that maxine was joking. he waits for the crowd to stop laughing and spoke up again.

"so, you're now older working on new things and acting in many shows, movies and more. how is that for you? because when you were younger you only really starred in movies your mom or dad was in. how is it working independently now?"

"um, well it's definitely different." maxine trails off, thinking quickly of what to say next. "but it's been fun! i like it a lot and of course i miss acting beside my parents but you know, it was time for me to work independently."

"that's awesome." he clapped his hands and leaned backwards, maxine turning nervous as she turned to the crowd with a scared look on her face.

"so i've heard some rumours." he tried to keep back the grin on his face while maxine laughs nervously. "that you have a celebrity crush around your age. care to share?"

the crowd yells in excitement, making maxine laugh and turn red. "um, yeah i surprisingly have a boy crush thats a year older than me."

"tell us!"

"its no other than the beautiful, talented, amazing brady noon."

"the guy that recently starred in family switch?" jimmy's jaw dropped and she nods her head in response.

"yup. so brady, if you're watching this." she looks directly at the camera. she had a telephone hand and brought it up to her ear, winking. "call me!"

"oh boy, that's going to be all over social media."

authors note!
first chapter outttt how we
liking it so far guys???
this is definitely a short chapter
but its just to get something out
bc i love you all sm

muah muah