𝘹𝘪. 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘹 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 💘
𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘹 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

"HELLO GUYS! WELCOME back to the stream." brady exclaims into his mic, sitting down on his gaming chair as he does so. "today i'm not actually playing fortnite, i'm playing something else, with someone else."

user60 WHOS HE PLAYING WITH??
user25 is it a girl??
user94 yall wondering WHO hes playing with, i wanna know WHAT GAME hes playing

"lets get a drumroll please for the beautiful...amazing..maxine aniston-pitt!" brady yelled, dramatically dragging out his words.

maxine laughs at him, turning on her camera for the twitch stream to see. she had pink headphones on and had a different background than her usual room.

"hi guys!" she waves, smiling.

user20 where is she?
user77 that doesn't look like her room
user1 OH HI MAXINEEE
user045 awww shes so cute!!

maxine read some of the comments on her different background. "i'm at my dad's house for a little while, that's why my room looks different."

"so what are we playing today maxine?" brady asked her. the blonde thought about it for a moment before grinning. "uh oh."

"murder mystery!" she yelled, quickly joining a server. brady had a worried look on his face as he quickly joined her. he knew how to play since maxine had forced him to play murder mystery with her on facetime, multiple times.

there were multiple comments about brady's avatar, he gasped and took his hands off his keyboard. "okay, we do not make fun of my avatar. it's perfect."

"no it's not." maxine disagree's laughing as her roblox character jumps in front of brady's.

"oh! so you want to talk maxine? yours is literally pepsi." brady points at his screen and maxine shook her head.

the game was about to start, the brunette being caught off guard. "it's starting!" brady got his role as sheriff, hearing maxine giggle.

"what the hell—" brady furrowed his eyebrows at her random giggling, being suspicious of her. he heard multiple knife slash sounds and walked into a hallway with bodies.

"oh bradyy!" maxine exclaims, trying to find him in the game. brady screams when he see's her character run at him with a knife. he quickly brings out his gun to shoot her but misses every single time since he was panicking.

maxine was laughing the whole time she chased him but then stopped when she hid behind a wall. brady noticed that he wasn't getting chased anymore so his avatar stood there confused.

"what?"  he heard maxine giggle again, walking down the hallway. brady lets out a loud scream when maxine's character came out of nowhere and killed him. "holy shit!"

brady puts both his hands on his head in shock, jaw dropped and everything. his character respawned but he just sat there in shock.

bradynoonlover OMG BRADYS FACE LMFAOOO
user946 thats actually so funny
user0165 maxine just laughing at him😭😭

once maxine had killed him, she bursts out in loud laughter at his expression. "oh my gosh, that was so funny!"

"holy shit, that scared the crap out of me." he snapped back to reality, letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in.

"you suck at this game."

"oh..wow. okay." brady obviously fakes being upset, looking down at his lap with a pout on his face. "i don't even care, i'm not gonna let it affect me."

he side eye's his camera before looking back down again. "or anything like that." side eyes it again before putting his head down, rubbing his temples.

"brady—"

"i woke up in the middle of the night, and i notice my girl wasn't by my side!" he randomly bursts out in energy, yelling while maxine was caught off guard.

she read one of the comments, asking her about who brady was singing about. "he's probably singing about megan fox."

"what?"

"nothing!"

mistletoe by justin bieber started playing, maxine clapped her hands. "this is my song."

"it's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets, spreading so much cheer!" both of them sang together, grins on their faces.

"i should be playing in the winter snow.." brady mumbled before going loud again. "but i'ma be under the mistletoe. shawty with you."

maxine goes on her phone for a minute, watching a funny insta reel as she sends it to brady. "who am i singing about?" the brunette spoke up, reading one of the comments.

he pauses before side-eyeing the camera. "who do you think i'm singing about?" people start commenting maxine's name. "i mean..could be maxine."

"what?" the said girl heard her name, head looking up at her screen.

"nothing!"

roan speaks!
when they're two idiots
inlove >>>

bro my coach made up
optional basketball practices
during my winter break like
who tf is gonna go to that😭

anyways enough yapping