𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘺

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 💘
𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙮

TODAY, BRADY AND MAXINE WERE PLANNING ON GOING TO A SHOPPING OUTLET CONSIDERING SINCE SHE'S IN NEW JERSEY, NEEDS TO SHOP!

maxine was in the small bathroom brady had in his bedroom, doing her makeup while brady was downstairs, finishing up breakfast. someone knocked on the door.

"maxine, you good?" brady's voice spoke up from behind the door. she hummed in response, the door creaking open to reveal his messy bedhead and tired eyes.

he walks over to her, wrapping his arm around her waist. she felt that warm feeling in her stomach that she doesn't think will ever go away no matter how many times she's with him.

maxine brought her hand up to his hair, messing it up even more. brady gave her a look through the mirror making maxine laugh. "seriously?"

"seriously." she repeated, mocking him. he rolled his eyes and grabbed his tooth brush. she watched as he put a hand on her waist, moving her out of the way to get his toothpaste.

maxine noticed that brady's love language was physical touch and she loved it so much. while he brushed his teeth, she slicks back her hair into a ponytail.

he spat out the toothpaste, rinsing his mouth and wiped it away. "what's the plan today, pretty girl?" he asked her.

brady stood against the sink, pulling maxine in by the waist. "i thought we were going to go to the shopping outlet nearby?"

"we can do that." he nodded, eyes flickering down to her lips. he pulled her into a kiss, smiling when he felt her kiss him back.

it was short, both of them pulling apart. "okay i have to get ready now." he tapped her waist, maxine moving out of the way.

"take a shower while you're at it." she jokes, covering her nose. brady flipped her off before he walked out of the bathroom.