𝘷𝘪. 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 🌷
𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

"OH MY GOD, are you excited?!" xochitl screams through the phone. of course, it wouldn't be a good day if the trio didn't facetime. momona unfortunately couldn't go to the premiere because she had other stuff planned but xochitl and maxine were going.

they were all on facetime, xochitl and maxine both getting ready as their phone was propped up against the vanity in front of them. momona was also getting ready for a photoshoot.

"i mean yeah but i'm also nervous." maxine shrugged her shoulders, looking at herself in the mirror while her hair was getting curled but her stylist.

she wore normal clothes for now, changing into the dress later when they were done doing her makeup and hair.

"don't be nervous! you're a lovable person." momona reassured her, giving her a little wink.

the door opened, maxine looking over to who entered the room. isaac stood there with her starbucks drink, a grin appeared on maxine's face.

"aww, guys guess who got me starbucks!" she exclaims, pushing her bottom lip out in a pout. isaac walks towards her, handing the drink.

"aww is isaac actually being nice to his sister?" xochitl teased along with maxine, both of them laughing when he rolled his eyes. "are you going to the premiere too isaac?"

"obviously xo." isaac responded back with a bit of attitude. maxine's jaw dropped.

"okay mr. sassy. get out of here." she shoo'd him away, isaac flipping her off and walking off. "thank you for the starbucks! i love you!"

"i hate you!" isaac yelled back before shutting the door.

maxine snorts at his response. "he loves me."

a notification sound came from the blonde's phone, maxine instantly smiling at the name that pops up at the top of her phone.

xochitl and momona noticed the sudden grin on her face and they also heard her phone vibrate on call.

"let me guess, mr. brady noon texted you?" mo asks her, a smirk on her face. maxine lets out a little girl laugh, grabbing her phone and quickly texting him back.

"i'm guessing that was a yes from her laughing." xochitl shrugged her shoulders.

handsome🥰

handsome🥰
hey pretty girl!
you feeling better?

pretty girl💘
just a little bit
im sorry for not being able
to come

handsome🥰
aw
its okay dont worry abt it
just rest up🫶

pretty girl💘
i'm very flattered

handsome🥰
glad i make u feel that
way
talk to you soon🤞

pretty girl💘
talk to you soon!!!

maxine got a notification that xochitl had taken a photo of her on facetime. her jaw dropped and went back on facetime with the funniest face ever, mo and xochitl start laughing hysterically.

"what did you take a picture of?!" maxine exclaims, furrowed eyebrows.

"i took a picture of your face and the cute big grin on your face because you were texting brady, that's what!" xochitl giggles, sending the photo to the groupchat.

mo opened the chat, bursting out in laughter when she saw the photo of maxine's big grin. the blonde girl lets out a gasp.

"DELETE THAT!"

roan's note!
i absolutely love maxine, xochitl
and momona's trio! what should
their trio name be??

also next chapter brady and maxine
finally meet each other!
i'm actually so excited to write that
chapter