𝘹𝘪𝘹. 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 💘
𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

MAXINE'S POV :

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY I'N IN NEW JERSEY, THE LAST DAY WITH BRADY BEFORE I GO HOME TONIGHT.

my mom booked tickets at night so i could have the day to spend time with him even though i wanted to stay with him forever. i mindlessly scrolled through instagram while brady was still asleep on my chest.

after a few minutes, he began stirring in his sleep his eyes eventually fluttered open and looked up at me. i gave him a sweet smile. "wakey wakey sleepy head."

he hummed in response, rolling his eyes and nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck while pressing a soft kiss. "i don't want you to leave today."

"maybe wake up so and let's get ready so we can do something instead of you being lazy and sleeping all day." i tapped his shoulder, trying to pull away from him.

brady didn't budge when the grip around my waist tightens and he pulled me closer to him. i sighed, running my hands through his hair.

"you're a baby, you know that?"

"you love me though." he mumbled, the morning voice sending butterflies to erupt in my stomach. "we can get ready in 20 minutes, i just want to lay with you for a bit."

"whatever you say." i smiled to myself, hugging him.

eventually, i got brady out of bed by quite literally dragging him out. i groaned when he just laid lazily on his floor, rolling my eyes and going to my bag to grab my clothes.

"i'm just going to head to the shower. you can be a lazy bum all day and waste our time together." if i was being honest, i was really annoyed that brady was being like this right now. all i wanted to do was spend time with him and he just wants to sleep.

i didn't turn my head back to look at him, shutting the bathroom door and looking at myself in the mirror.

tears pricked my eyes, biting my lip to stop me from crying. my eyebrows furrowed and i quickly wipe a tear away. i'm really going to miss him.

i quickly took a shower and changed into my clothes. there was a knock at the door while i was brushing my teeth.

"maxine? are you decent?" brady's voice spoke from behind the door. i walk over, opening the door. he gave me a small smile.

i leaned against the sink, feeling his arms wrap around my waist and him resting his chin on my shoulder. i quickly spat out the toothpaste, washing my mouth.

"let's make pizza today" brady suggested, watching as i shot my head up at him with a grin. "you like that idea?" i nodded my head. "perfect."

he brought me into a kiss, sighing into it. "fresh mint breath."

"yeah your turn now stinky." i teased, lightly shoving his shoulder. he pushed me out of his bathroom, laughing while doing so.

god, i'm not ready to leave.

we started rolling the dough, it stuck to the rolling pin so i look over to brady. "chef noon, put some flour on the pin and counter."

"yes ma'am." he nodded, grabbing a handful of the flour. he put some on the rolling pin and the counter, still having some left over flour in his hands. he looks over to me, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"brady, no." i realized what he was about to do and it was too late when he threw some on my face. i shut my eyes, scrunching my face up.

brady laughed hysterically, rolling on the ground. i let go of the rolling pin, grabbing a handful of flour. he was too busy laughing at me as i put some all over his face, his laughing halted to a stop.

"maxine!" he yelled, making me laugh and run away when he stood up and grabbed another handful of flour.

i screamed, running away from him when he chased me around the kitchen. brady eventually caught up to me, clinging onto my waist and shoved flour in my face.

we both let out joyful laughs, i turned around to face him and grinned ear to ear. his smile faltered. "i'm going to miss you so much."

"i know you will." i sarcastically said, placing a hand on his cheek. "i'll miss you too..maybe."

brady narrowed his eyes before leaning in, pressing his lips onto mine. i smile into the kiss, bringing him closer.

"can you guys just make the fucking pizza and not eat each other's face in the kitchen please?" connor suddenly spoke up, both of us immediately pulling away from each other.

brady gave his brother a glare. "screw off connor."

"i'm just saying. connor and isaac are hungry."

the noon family walked us through the airport. brady had his arm around me, hasn't let go since we got out of the car. my heart beat so fast, not wanting the moment where we say bye to happen.

"alright, i think this is where we drop you off." brady's mom spoke up. darn it, i should've knocked on wood, i completely jinxed it. "brady, connor, say your bye's."

connor and isaac gave each other a bro hug, doing their handshake. my mom talks to brady's parents and i look over to my boyfriend.

i gave him a small smile, he has a visible frown on his face. "i don't want you to go." he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight.

immediately, tears pricked my eyes and i tried so hard to keep it in but i just couldn't. "i don't want to go either."

"we'll see each other in a month." brady pulled away, putting both his hands on my face and wiping my tears away. "i love you maxine."

"i love you too brady."

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨!
DONT HATE ME WHEN THE NEXT
CHAPTER GETS POSTED!!!
THE INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS WON
AGAIN😔😔