𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 💘
𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺

TWO MORE DAYS till maxine went back home. she was dreading for the moment she had to leave, but she knew that brady would still talk to her as much as he can. whenever he had free time, he'd chat her up. right now, the couple stayed warm inside his room since it started snowing overnight.

maxine sat on brady's bed, his blanket over her lap while she typed out her essay for english. brady was on his pc placing fortnite with his friend aiden, yelling at him while he raged at the game. the blonde girl on his bed was getting annoyed by his screaming, sending him glares every minute.

"shut up brady!" she yelled, laughing when she threw a pillow at him. maxine watches as brady died in the game, his head slowly turning around to send her a glare. her hand covers her mouth to stifle her giggles but she couldn't help it so she curled up in a ball and started laughing.

"it's not even funny max, you made me die!" brady complained, slipping his headphones down to his shoulder and walking over to her. he flopped on the bed, laying his head on her chest while peppering kisses on her neck.

aiden could still hear what was going on considering that brady wasn't mute so he screamed. "at least mute if you two are going to make out!" he yelled into his mic, brady scrunching his face up in annoyance.

"fine, i'm getting off then." brady huffed, standing up and walking over to his pc, turning it off. he went back to his designated spot beside his girlfriend. he traces random patterns on her arm, sending shivers down maxine's spine. "what do you want to do today?"

"after this we can go play in the snow?" she asked, looking at him for approval. brady nodded his head in agreement, standing up. "except i don't have snow stuff so.."

"i'm sure my mom could find some old pants and boots that don't fit me or connor anymore." the brunette shrugged his shoulders, walking out of the room. "i'll go ask right now."

"if there isn't any that's okay! we can just make hot chocolate and watch a movie!" maxine yelled at him, he sends her a thumbs up in response.

MAXINE AND BRADY were out in the snow, laughing together. she grabbed a handful of snow, rolling it into a ball before throwing it at brady.

"bullseye!" maxine yelled, doing an L with her fingers when he glared at her.

"you're asking for it." brady ran towards her, as fast as he can, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her down into the soft snow with him.

the blonde girl sat up while brady still laid in the snow. she stared down at him with a smile on her face, her blue eyes popping out in the bright lighting of snow.

"you're really pretty." he complimented, twirling a loose strand of hair with his finger. maxine bit back her smile but it was still visible for him to see.

she dipped down, pressing her lips on his. brady's hand travels to her waist to bring her closer to him. maxine pulled away for air, taking a deep breath in before brady pulled her back into another kiss.

maxine giggles, pulling away from him. "you're so clingy." she jokes, pinching his cheek. brady pouts at her when she pulled away. "come on, don't give me that look."

suddenly, brady had gotten a fist full of snow in his hands, smashing it on her face. maxine gasps while he wiggles his way out of her grip, standing up and running away from her.

"brady noon, i'm going to kill you!" running after him, throwing a bunch of snowballs at him but brady would dodge it every single time.

"okay, i'm sorry, i love you maxine!" he yelled, halting to a stop. she stood in front of him with furrowed eyebrows and hands on her hips. "i'm sorry."

wrapping his arm around her waist, she gave in at his touch and lets him dip his head down, bringing her into a kiss.

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 bradynoon, jenniferaniston 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟢𝟤,𝟫𝟧𝟣 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌maxine

maxine.ap snow day with this goof🤍
tagged: bradynoon

connor_noon isaac and i didn't get a invite?
_isaacanistonpitts fr like how did u guys even have fun
maxine.ap we can have fun without u guys

_xochitl.gomez aww!!🥰😘😍

user the cutest!

walkerscobell i didn't have my fortnite buddy for the whole day bro
maxine.ap 🙃🙃 good

jackchampion fun!🤩

momonatamada who made the heart??!!
bradynoon i did
momonatamada how is it good then..

jenniferaniston Cuties!♥️
liked by maxine.ap

_isaacanistonpitts im still hurt that i wasn't invited ong
maxine.ap and i still dgaf
_isaacanistonpitts @jenniferaniston

bradynoon ❤️☃️!!

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨!
drama coming up soon...
make sure to enjoy the cutesy
chapters while you can🙃