𝘹𝘹. 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮. 💘
𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚

MAXINE WAS BACK HOME, FEELING LONELY AS EVER WITHOUT BRADY. it's been a week since she got back home. she lays in bed, watching gilmore girls while it rained lightly outside but she could hear the tapping against her window.

she hasn't been on her phone all morning, seeing no point because brady hadn't texted her. maxine found it weird that she didn't get a good morning text from him but knew he was a busy person.

maxine grabbed her phone, deciding to post something. she found an old photo of her and her dog, deciding to post that on her instagram. when maxine was done, her phone blew up with notifications.

a few minutes later the door to her room suddenly opened, making the poor girl scream only to calm down when isaac stood there with his arms crossed.

"what the hell isaac? learn how to knock!" yelled maxine, rolling her eyes as she laid back down in her covers.

"did you go see oliver?" he asked her, the question making maxine furrow her eyebrows in confusion. "maxine?"

"why would i go see my toxic ex?" she scoffed, thinking he was just pranking her but isaac seemed pretty serious.

isaac's phone was shoved in her face. maxine scanned his screen, her eyes slowly widening when she realized what was happening.

"what the fuck.."

@olivertam

liked by user2, bradynoon and 103,920 othersolivertam mr

olivertam mr. stole yo girl

comments turned off

"that was a picture long ago when we were together." maxine mumbled, looking at her brother with hope in her eyes. "believe me isaac! i've been home all week, you can check the doorbell camera i've never went out once."

"maxine.." he sighs, sitting down on her bed. "i believe you but brady saw the post, he might be thinking the wrong thing. your top priority is brady."

"fuck, brady." maxine grabbed her phone, seeing a text from. tears pricked her eyes when she saw what it said.

brady❤️

brady❤️
what the fuck maxine.
why?
why would you do that
we're done.

pretty girl❤️‍🩹
NO
brady
brady that photo is old i swear
please
messages were not sent

maxine's heart dropped when she saw that her messages weren't sending. running her hand through her hair while tears fell from her eyes.

he had blocked her before she could explain.

she checked her social media to see if he still followed her but he had her blocked on everything.

oliver

maxine
what the fuck are you doing
oliver?
why are you trying to ruin
my life?
delete that post rn and tell everyone
it was an old photo please.

oliver
brady gone now?
that good.

maxine
that doesnt fucking matter???
what matters is that you fix
what you did now.

oliver
is that a threat maxine?

maxine
yes.
now fucking fix it because i'm
sure you don't want my lawyer
to get involved and TRUST
ME i have a fucking good one.

whenever maxine's life was good, of course something has to happen for it to go crushing down again. it felt like a curse.

maxine spent the rest of her day crying while momona, walker and xochitl comfort her. they had posted on their story that it was false and maxine didn't cheat on brady.

they even tried talking to brady but apparently he had ghosted everybody. connor was the only source but even he couldn't talk to him.

it's crazy how your life can change with just one false accusation.

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨!
IM REALLY SORRY ITS FOR
THE PLOT.