𝘪𝘷. 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 🌷
𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

BRADY WAS STREAMING on twitch, playing fortnite with walker. he kept glancing down at his phone for a text back from maxine. it's been an hour since they last texted since she had to go to her soccer practice.

"yo brady, why do you keep looking down?" walker asked him, still focused on the game. "we're going to die if you don't focus."

"my bad walks, i was checking my phone notifications."

user047 hes probably waiting for a girl to text him back or smth

user15 MAXINE?

user89 it's definitely maxine

"behind you!" walker yelled, brady quickly looks up and puts his hands on his control. he kills the guy in an instant, sniping him.

"that was a close one!" he exclaims, a grin on his face when walker started laughing. #1 victory royale appeared on both walker and brady's screen.

"hey, my friend isaac wants to play. can he join?" walker asked brady, the brunette shrugged his shoulders.

"sure."

"sick, thanks dude."

isaac was added to the party, brady reading his username from the corner of his screen. his jaw dropped at the familiar name.

maxinesucks19

"what up, what up?" isaac's raspy deep voice spoke through the mic.

"sup isaac! this is brady, brady this is isaac." walker introduced the two boys.

"brady? like brady noon?" isaac responded. the said boy side eyed his camera, his cheeks going red because of how nervous he was. "yo dude! my sister talks about you all the time!"