𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 💘
𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

THE FOUR TEENAGERS partied the night away. the kitchen was covered in many gold decorations, all of them wearing party hats for the noon twin's. music blasted from connor's speaker while him and isaac sang loudly and horribly.

maxine sat at the island table, laughing at their horrible singing. brady sat beside her with his hand intertwined with hers.

she felt like a kid again, hanging out with connor, brady and isaac. she felt happy, a warm feeling in her chest. maxine looks over to brady with a smile on her face.

in the corner of his eye, he noticed her looking at him so he turned his head to look back at her. slightly rubbing her thumb on his skin, it made brady's heart pound.

"how you liking your birthday so far handsome?" she asks him, tilting her head. it was like everything went quiet for a moment, isaac and connor's singing was muffled in brady's ears.

"best birthday so far." he told her, admiring her beautiful features. maxine felt shy under his stare so she laid her head on his shoulder. "thank you for coming and being here maxine."

"always brady." she mumbled, looking down at their intertwined hands.

"brady! connor!" their mom yelled, opening the door from outside. "come outside, we have another surprise for you."

maxine grinned, knowing what it was as she stood up, dragging brady along with her. "come on pretty boy, you'll love the surprise."

"oh yeah?"

"yeah." she breathes out, staring into his hazel eyes. maxine looked away, breaking the eye contact and dragging him along.